Thread: Unable to flash the MSI P67A-GD53 BIOS

Unable to flash the MSI P67A-GD53 BIOS

I don’t know I am not able to flash the bios of the motherboard that’s what I am saying here. On pointing directly to the bios and use next nothing happens at all, so that’s what the case is here. now it worked previously for me but now it does not work for me at all, so that’s what I want to say here. anyways what’s your take on the same I need your replies so do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Unable to flash the MSI P67A-GD53 BIOS

It depends on how are you flashing the BIOS? Make sure you are using the usb flasher from the MSI, it should be useful for you that’s what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you. So do give a try for the same that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    It depends on how are you flashing the BIOS? Make sure you are using the usb flasher from the MSI, it should be useful for you that’s what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you. So do give a try for the same that’s it from my side for you.
    Dude the same is the problem in my case as well sorry if I am interrupting here but flashing the bios with the help of the usb flasher did work for me now the thing is that I am not able to see the usb device in the list of boot options, however the strange thing is that I cannot see it in the list of options even after a reboot as well. Don’t know what is the issue over here so better it would be if you can tell for me as if what could have gone wrong here. Waiting for the help from your side on the same that’s what I want to say here.

Ok that’s ok why don’t you try and change the usb port there are lots of usb port in the cabinet you can check out from. So do have a check about the same that’s what I am saying here.

Yes I have tried that and I have checked in all the ports and it did not work for me at all that’s what I want to say here. so anything that you have say here then please do feel free to say here. I am having USB 3.0 ports and I have checked flashing with all the ports then also the usb is not getting detected that’s what I am not understanding.

Guys please do suggest something as soon as possible that would be better for me.

I just want to know if the USB drive is detected in bios setup? I just want to know the answer of this query, do reply on the same waiting for the response from your side.

I would say that make use of the Fix My USB key that would be a better option for you that’s what I feel, so you should be checking out with that option that’s what I feel here. make use of the Fix My USB key and then carry on the steps that you had carried out earlier.

I don’t know if the particular solution would be working out for you that’s what I am saying here.

I would advise you to run the tool with the administrator account and then check if the problem persists or not. I am advising you to have a check about the same that’s what I want to say here. so do go ahead wit the said solution and do revert me back if the said solution was helpful for you or not. I am waiting for the response if it did help or not.

I would give suggestion to you to make use of the I am sure it will be the most useful tool for you in this moment of time. With the help of the usb tool make sure that you format the USB key quickly. Now once you have formatted the usb key then what you should be doing is that prepare the USB key with MSIHQ Tool again and then test if it is working with the different port. HP tool can be found in the msi’s website and so you can download it from there accordingly, I hope this was useful for you that’s it from my side for you.

Do let me know if this solution was helpful for you or not.

Well I would say that the same thing is happening with me and what is happening is that the flash tool puts four files onto the usb stick now the same thing is seen in the bios and on selecting it in the first boot it is ignored completely and I have been forced to boot in the windows. I don’t understand what kind of mess is this.