Thread: G SKILL 2133MHZ CL9 on MSI P67A-GD65(B3)

G SKILL 2133MHZ CL9 on MSI P67A-GD65(B3)

I have use this MSI P67A-GD65(B3) motherboard with my G GSKILL F3-17000CL9D-8GBXLD RAM and must mention that there are not any problem arrives onto this connection. I just inserted this RAM easily otno this motherboard memory bank. Now this will be runs the memory modules at 2133 MHz, cl9, 1.65v using XMP. Hence if any person want to use this motherboard then the GSKILL F3-17000CL9D-8GBXLD RAM is best choice. Try this and check what result arrives onto it. Thanks.

Re: G SKILL 2133MHZ CL9 on MSI P67A-GD65(B3)

This RAM kit comes in some extraordinarily simple retail packaging. It provides Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) Certified features. The G.SKILL Ripjaws-X F3-17000CL9 D-8GBXLD 2x4GB dual channel memory kits is quite an appealing product. These are practically the fastest RAM available on Sandy Bridge on stock dividers and specially the performance of this RAM is on MSI motherboard is best as compared with the other system. I also use this combination and performance is good.

Yes I have them installed, but I ran them at DDR3-1600 before, so I never sensed any problems. Should I improve the frequency of this RAM? Is it any person does this task then please help me to how should do this task. I am waiting any valuable response.

Quote Originally Posted by SANKALPA View Post
    Yes I have them installed, but I ran them at DDR3-1600 before, so I never sensed any problems. Should I improve the frequency of this RAM? Is it any person does this task then please help me to how should do this task. I am waiting any valuable response.
    G.Skill RipjawsX series memory has been voted as the Best memory series by the community of the overclockers! In the BIOS you can adjust the DRAM frequency. Hence go to bios and try to update this RAM frequency. This will be work to fix your problem and then you got best result onto it. try this simple thing.

The CPUID CPU-Z is also one of the software that help to increase frequency of this system RAM. You can directly run this application on windows 7 or any other windows system. You don’t need to enter into bios of the system. Then try this application and easily change your system RAM frequency. I've only managed to get the reported value as Total Memory 4096 MB, Speed 1333 MHz. you can also do similar task using this application.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejohn View Post
    The CPUID CPU-Z is also one of the software that help to increase frequency of this system RAM. You can directly run this application on windows 7 or any other windows system. You don’t need to enter into bios of the system. Then try this application and easily change your system RAM frequency. I've only managed to get the reported value as Total Memory 4096 MB, Speed 1333 MHz. you can also do similar task using this application.
    i've tried changing memory frequency into DDR3-1600 with all the timings and 1.35V but the system refuse to boot. What was the actual problem? Please help me to fix this issue. Should I do additional work onto it?

In that case, you need to take help of the RAM manual and check what result arrives onto it. this will be work to provide guidance to you for changing the RAM frequency. Hence try this and locate the result onto your system. I hope this will be help to you a lot. Hence take manual help and check whatever procedure presents onto it. you can also read article onto official site of the RAM. Use such help and check what result onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arun K View Post
    In that case, you need to take help of the RAM manual and check what result arrives onto it. this will be work to provide guidance to you for changing the RAM frequency. Hence try this and locate the result onto your system. I hope this will be help to you a lot. Hence take manual help and check whatever procedure presents onto it. you can also read article onto official site of the RAM. Use such help and check what result onto it.
    I use manual of this RAM and it will be work in my situations. Thanks to your valuable information. Manual of this ram gives me proper step by step procedure that works perfectly otno this system. Anybody who faced such problem can also use this help.