Thread: Unable to boot MSI G41M-E43

Unable to boot MSI G41M-E43

I have a MSI G41M-E43 motherboard for my computer, and I have a general assemble together with that, when I join all the other peripherals to the motherboard. After that when i try to boot my computer it doesn't boot up. When I power on, system hangs on the OS boot-up process and the blue led goes on with fans begin to run. I need specific way that works to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for any kind of help or suggestions.

Re: Unable to boot MSI G41M-E43

You need to go into BIOS and then you need to load the optimized default setting. Then you need to press F10 button to save it and then press yes. This will be work to fix your booting problem. Sometimes, there is quite possible that because of changes happen into bios, it may affect to the system. Hence for fixing this issue, we need to perform such bios setting reset task. This will be work to fix your booting issue.

I agree with the solution that is being provided before. But this will be work when you make some critical changes onto it. In other cases, you can need to perform the motherboard chipset driver update task. There is online update facility available to fix your issues with this latest motherboard. There are eight drivers available for download. Each is a different driver for hardware associated with your motherboard. You need to pick suitable driver for this task. You need to take help of the MSI official site and then do this task. This will be work to fix your booting problem.

I think you need to try to unplug all the connections that might have been connected lose and after checking it re-plugging them. This process need when the connection has been broken and hence we need to perform the reconnection task and check what result arrives onto it. you can take help of the manual to do the reconnection task.

Also you need to reset the RAM by removing it and then re-insert it back in the same slot. RAM of the system plays major role when we boot system. This RAM will first try to store necessary support files of OS onto RAM. Then it stores hardware drivers and its necessary files. Hence we need to do this reconnecting RAM task; this will be work to fix your booting problem. For doing such task, you need to first remove RAM onto your motherboard slot. Then try to reinsert it properly. This will be work for removing booting issues.

I doubt bios can be select first boot device as USB devices and hence this booting task arrives onto it. Hence you need to first enter into CMOS setting of BIOS and then set first boot device as primary hard disk. This is necessary to fix booting problem. After setting it save setting and restart system. This will be work to fix such problem.

Clear CMOS and boot with only 1 piece of RAM. You can do this process by using either hard reset or soft reset procedure. Hence try to do this task and check what result arriving onto your MSI motherboard. Most of the time, hard reset will be work to fix such booting problem. You can try to unplug and replugged the CMOS battery for about a minute. Hence try to apply hard reset process. Also I recommended checking OS properly installed onto it or not. Might be problem related to the OS.

If you have seriously faced such problem then you need to perform over clocking task onto it. This over clocking is need when you try to do such booting process and it goes failure again and again. I have over clocked many motherboards which did not have most sinks. Never had a problem. Hence I suggest you to do this over clocking task. You can do this task using the over clocking task onto your motherboard using manual as well as with the help of few articles. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

I also think that this is necessary to perform overcloking task. I also faced similar type of problem in last week. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, and hence I decided to try this complicated task. Then I try this overclocking process onto it. It works and finally my booting problem has been solved completely. Hence try to do this task and solve your booting problem.

If you have Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk then use such USB devices and perform restoring task onto it. There is an essential set of information that is critical to the operation of your PC, but is not stored on your hard disk at all. Normally it is stored onto USB type of devices. This is necessary when the system not able to run such kind of booting process onto this MSI motherboard. Hence apply any of such tasks if possible onto your mobo and check result. Also you can also take help recovery console to fix such booting problem. Normal MSI laptop or system helps to do this task using third party sites or installation disk. Hence use such help and check what result arrives onto it.

See if you are not aware about this much than its better to consult the hardware engineer before doing some task on your laptop. This is the best way to fix your booting task. Hardware engineer have better knowledge about it. Hence try to suggest contact hardware engineer or get advice from him. I am sure you got best result onto it.