Thread: Which one should I buy - Asus transformer or Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101

Which one should I buy - Asus transformer or Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101

Been subsequent the Asus Slide as well what are people's opinion on this effective look design? Pay no attention to spectacles as they are attractive a good deal identical to the Transformer.in fact fairly tempted to purchase one to observe what they are like.

Re: Which one should I buy - Asus transformer or Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101

We appreciate writing 3 review at the present that specially cited the smaller amount and keyboard as problematical for users...basically too little in their observation. Since I haven't seen one close up yet, it’s stiff to say...other than all 3 supposed the similar basic thing on that point.

Acceptable thanks for your help enjoy Asus transformer a lot so immediately be aware of annoying a slide to would be cool. Think I’ll remain for the Transformer2 .The slide is heavier than the TF tablet merely other than lighter than the TF + come in plus the slide only advertise 6 hours of battery life. Did I talk about it merely has 1 angle you can place the screen at too

I bought the Slider. Analysis with photos HERE. It is heavier than any tablet exclusive of a keyboard. Concerning that same or less than most when you take care along a keyboard with them.The screen is set at one angle. It happens to be at the just right angle to your eyes when you're using it although

I consider the TF+dock combination add more than a few compensation (more battery, more ports, screen protection, track pad, bigger keyboard) with a minimal impact in portability and cost.The additional tablets instead... Just selecting a Bluetooth keyboard you get the same functionality, but the disadvantages are big in comparison with both ASUS tablets (portability, one more battery powered device to charge, pairing, etc.)

ASUS hints at next-generation Transformer in brief teaser video. i watch this video and must say that this will be really provide such huge advanced technology that can be work well for solving your complicated task in easiest manner. I think this is best for you. For more information you need to also read manual as well as official site for more information about it. such help works on positive way and then it gives impact onto your system for making good performance based system.