Thread: MSI K9N6PGM-FI is not powering up

MSI K9N6PGM-FI is not powering up

Hello friends, I am having the MSI K9N6PGM-FI motherboard and I am thinking to use that as the small server and not for some major use. I am having 300W PSU, AMD 5200+, 2GB Patriot RAM. Here starts my problem, when I connected them then I found that it get power up but I cannot see anything on the screen. I am not having any idea that why this is happening to me and how that can be solved. If someone of you have any suggestion for this then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: MSI K9N6PGM-FI is not powering up

There might be some problem from the RAM as that is not able to load the system on it. So what you can do is, just remove the RAM from the slot and clean it gently. Again insert that to the slot. This time you can try to with some other available RAM slot in the board and see if that can solve the problem for you.

Are you connected with the both 24pin as well as 4/8pin power connectors on the board? There is also possibility that the issue is related to the CPU. If the CPU that you are using is dead it is not possible for the board to initialize and if this happens then you will not get the beeps also. Other than this, if you are having multiple RAM stick in your mobo then try with just single stick and see if that can help you in any manner.

Try with the latest drivers intended for MSI (Microstar) K9N6PGM-FI. Choose the appropriate driver from loading. You can also choose the operating system only to see the drivers that are compatible with your system.

You can also take help of the third party site for more information. there are several third party site as well as the official site of this MSI will help you about your query. Hence try to find out more information about this issue. Hence use this information and check what result arrives onto it.