Thread: Using NF-980 Onboard Video as PhysX?

Using NF-980 Onboard Video as PhysX?

Hello friends, I have picked up a 2nd gtx 470. I am having the gtx 275 within my server and I attempted to install that. I found that there was fall in the power supply that I am having and it is not able to handle that. Now I am checking that if I am able to check that if it is possible to make use of the onboard video to run like Physx. Is there someone who is having their setup to perform that? I am not able to choose that like option but I can see that within the nvidia control panel. Please help me.

Re: Using NF-980 Onboard Video as PhysX?

I am having my onbored set like physics only subsequent to turning it on from BIOS go in to nvidia control panel and beneath that set SLI and PhysX , under PhsyX settings choice the nForce980a/780a SLI and after that devote it to PhsyX.

SLI motherboard designed for Socket AM3. For the first time be used to build MSI NF980-G65 Nvidia Nforce 980a chipset - ASUS decided at its board AM2 M4N82 Deluxe already months ahead of it. The NF980-G65 supports all AM3 processors, including prospect chips with 140 watts TDP. As of 2133 MHz DDR3 memory overclocking mode is possible. The motherboard has seven slots three of that are PCI-E 2.0 x16 slots. In between are two PCI-E x1 slots and two PCI slots. For the onboard graphics of the NF980-G65 provides the Geforce 8300 IGP. In addition, the layout has connections for DVI-D, D-Sub and HDMI. The six SATA II ports can be found internally.

We are going to PhysX neta for a change from this time. PhysX (physics) is a collective term for chip-specific or dedicated physics SDK libraries. The handy physics processing is doing well in FPS games well. PhysX SDK can be downloaded from the website at NVIDIA. "NVIDIA PhysX System Software" is required to run applications using PhysX.

It's a very basic GPU by means of very restricted ability. Get outstanding graphics as well as computing performance through MSI's NF980-G65 motherboard. Without accurate physics simulations, even the most beautiful game feels static and lifeless. Video games supporting hardware acceleration by PhysX can be accelerated through a PhysX PPU.

You should make sure that you have installed the entire updated driver. If not then do it now and see if the issue is getting solved or not.