Thread: Is AMD FX-6100 processor is so bad?

Is AMD FX-6100 processor is so bad?

Recently I hear something about the AMD FX-6100, and this is so bad as the so many of its users are saying. So for that reason I came here to know about this topic, so can anyone suggest me that why AMD FX-6100 is so bad? Here I know that the AMD have not made the product last year but and I am very sure that will be equal to the next generation of CPU which is Phenom ii. I am not sure that why the so many of the people are facing this problem with the new AMD FX-6100, I hope that this will be due to the some drivers. I am not sure about this so please suggest me here about this.

Re: Is AMD FX-6100 processor is so bad?

I am new to this problem but here I can say that this problem was due to only scheduler which was not good and also the pipe line was not very short. But here I am to sure about the CPU arch but still I can also say that there are so may problem related with this AMD FX-6100.

However, I think that if there is so many of the problems related with this processor then I thinks that there is no need to release this CPU. In addition, I can say that they have also tested this processor before they were going to release this one, and they know that how close it performs to Phenom ii. In addition, if they know about this all things then why they release this one? It does not make sense over here. Here I think that they have release this processor only because of gaining the money form users.

While using this processor I can say that I have only seen the Desktop benches right now. In addition, I am sure over here that this is not related with the desktops cheap. This is related with the Server and Application chip, which are made for the heavy multitasking. While AMD have done the publicity this chip up only for the gamers. And here if I don’t think that developers ever had intentions with 1st release to have this be the solved all desktop chip like an i5 or i7 is from Intel. And wile doing this all things remember that Intel has had this technology, this is AMD's first crack at integer cores and the first 8-core processor.

I would like to know that that this person is. This is because if this person is engineer my guess is that AMD is hosed. Btu wile doing this all things I can say that they have missed the design goals.

I would like to hear this one form the Engineer themselves. This is because, they are the only one who will know more about this problem and also they could also know the suggestion about this problem is the AMD FX-6100.

I am not having any type of the experience over here in this cause. However, I can say here that this problem will get resolve only with the help of replacing and taking the other processor instead of that. However, I can also say that they ever intended this first chip to be gamer ready. Moreover, this is because, they have released this one only because of the supporting the so many of the other application over here. And so that this will be the viable option for gamers.

After searching on the so many of the site, I came here to know some useful information about this problem but after coming here also I came to know about this because Win8 which was supposed to be smarter about BD, but it still wasn't faster overall then a 2500k. so any other suggestion about this?

I am not using this processor and so for that reason I do not know more about this problem. Still I can say that if you are facing this type of the problem then you shout contact with the AMD support and if still you don’t get the suggestion from there then try to replace this processor and then take the other processor instead of this one.

Dude, I have also contacted with the AMD support, but in the starting they respond for me, but after first reply I found that they are not responding for me. I also know that only they can help me in this problem because this processor is theirs. But what else to do?