Thread: Trick for overclocking your cpu….

Trick for overclocking your cpu….

I have a Asus motherboard with ATHLON x4 645 CPU. I wanted to know about OVERCLOCKING. Because I would like to be acquainted with how I can fairly OVERCLOCKING. It is stock at 3.1.I would like to attempt to obtain it to around the [3.3 to 3.5] if achievable.

Re: Trick for overclocking your cpu….

I just raise the CPU fsb by twenty percent to establish, and observe if the ram follows. Numerous boards still place the ram default setting to 1066 for ddr3. I usually place my ram a notch lower and the CPU fsb up by the similar proportion. For instance, if the microprocessor fsb is usually 200, I place it at 240 Fsb. If the Ram is 1600, I physically set it to 1333 (or 667, if the catalog is half the real speed). Ram will usually OVERCLOCK by the similar percentage as the microprocessor, or the board may clock it down if it's put to auto to stop a system crash.

I have same problem in overclocking can you explain it briefly? Youe explanation is good but not in off to resolve my problem that’s why I request you to explain briefly please………

All right, in the bios you can entrance it by pressing 1 of the "del" or "f" keys through the post display or when the asus logo come into view at boot up. You must recognize if the system doesn't resembling your latest setting, it may not place when you save and exit with the latest settings. So find out if your board has a overclocking upturn post such as with my biostar. It will repost yet when a setting reason a system crash, giving you a possibility to modify the fresh setting to what it was previous to. or else, you have to rearrange the bios by the cmos jumper with the power supply disconnect . You merely move the cmos jumper over to the "plain" position while off, then go back to the "run" situation. Read your guidebook earlier than messing with the bios. You can also watchfully take away the board battery to rearrange the bios if it won't post after a bios modify. Read it . There's no reason for idleness. nearly all manuals are written in numerous languages now.