Thread: Continuously Irritating Beep Sound Coming

sad Continuously Irritating Beep Sound Coming

Hi,,,
    2 days back I reinstalled Win7 32 bit Os on my PC.. It was working normally as before... On a fresh OS I installed graphics, sound & LAN drivers downloaded from Intel official website. Till now everything was working perfectly. After that I shutdown my PC and plugged my Nvidia graphic card into PCI x16 slot. Then I turned on the PC and started installing nvidia driver. The driver application gave the error that "windows hardware found process is already running. Close that application first".
    I couldn't see any process running at that time so I simply stopped the process from Task Manager. This time drivers got installed and Card was working perfectly.
    Suddenly I noticed that sound is not coming from my speakers n not even from headphones.
    Rather a continuous beep sound is coming.
    sound is coming on moving window, mouse and whenever opening a page on browser.
    I checked my speakers on my phone and found them OK.
    All the drivers are installed. Sound Icon is coming. I checked on device manager too.
    I am good enough in resolving PC problems but this time I literally got fed up with this problem.
    I did everything I could do.. Checked everywhere on the internet. I gave this almost 24 hrs of mine But no solution.

Plzz plzz plzz help me out with this..
    Thanks..

My system's configuration:
    M/B : Intel DH61WW
    CPU : Core i3, 3.10 Ghz
    Ram: 4 GB
    Last edited by harrystar862003; 15-10-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Re: Continuously Irritating Beep Sound Coming

I don't know if i am correct over here but seems to me as a PSU problem. Something similar happened to me as well sometime ago when a continuous beep sound irritated me a lot and sometimes my PC did not start as well, so on inspection i thought that the PSU should be replaced and on replacing everything was sorted out. So do have a check about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    I don't know if i am correct over here but seems to me as a PSU problem. Something similar happened to me as well sometime ago when a continuous beep sound irritated me a lot and sometimes my PC did not start as well, so on inspection i thought that the PSU should be replaced and on replacing everything was sorted out. So do have a check about the same.
    Heyy thanx bro..
    You knw.. even I was thinking that there might be some problem with my SMPS so I checked my mother board with another SMPS but the problem was still the same..

As I mentioned earlier that im good enough in resolving PC problems but I have really got fed up now after doing everything I could..

Waiting for the answer..

Its usually the motherboard which makes a small beep sound during the startup. Having done all what you could do i would advise you to take the last step and see if your motherboard is corrupted or not?

I am quite sure that your motherboard is corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Its usually the motherboard which makes a small beep sound during the startup. Having done all what you could do i would advise you to take the last step and see if your motherboard is corrupted or not?

I am quite sure that your motherboard is corrupted.
    Yes Cain.. Even I am feeling that my motherboard is gone.. I have done so many things to it.. now its time to admit my motherboard into hospital . Thank god it is still under warrenty..

well thanx for your concern though.. :smile: