Thread: MSI NF750-G55 motherboard gets overheated

MSI NF750-G55 motherboard gets overheated

HI, I am using MSI NF750-G55 motherboard and it is having overheating issue right now, don’t know what could be the exact reason for this but really it is quite awful rather I am just scarred because of this, because after seeing it daily this way it might be possible that it can cause any other hardware damage as well.

Anyways please let me know how do I get the temperature down and use it for more time because nowadays I can only sit in front of the machine for 1 to 2 Hrs maximum. Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: MSI NF750-G55 motherboard gets overheated

See we can’t directly say what could be the problem with the machine that can probably cause such heating issue with the hardware. In fact it might be possible that you are not having any issue with the motherboard instead there is some problem with some other hardware.

Thus I would like to suggest you that you should try to test all the hardware’s you have installed in the machine.

Apart from this can you please mentioned the whole specification of your machine, because it might be possible that whenever we install any odd hardware in the machine It causes more power consumption which in tend to cause heat in the machine, thus are you sure that you have each an every hardware compatible with other hardware?

Make sure you have made all the settings in the BIOS correctly rather than continuing this way, because it may surely damage other hardware for sure.

Thus make sure all the settings are correctly made and if you don’t know about the configuration you can simply visit the guide or set them to their default as it would the best option however compare to others.

As mentioned by the above user as there could be any problem with the machine that can cause such problems either they could be hardware or software thus with regards to software I’d like to suggest you that you should try to reinstall all the drivers again in your machine and then see what happens, because the thing is like though you have good rather suitable hardware but it is worthless until you make use of necessary drivers for them. Thus make sure that you are having perfect or latest drivers. You can download it from the motherboard manufacturer’s website itself, and the advantage is like you’ll not have any such compatibility issue with those drivers as they are provided by the manufacturer itself, but the thing that you have to concern over here is like you should make sure whether they are compatible with the operating system that you are using, thus make sure while downloading it.

Now apart from this it would be better if you update the BIOS that you are using in your machine currently, and that’s also off course you’ll get from the same source.

Actually yeah all are same but still don’t know what could be the problem anyways you can see the specification I have mentioned.

SPECS:

AMD 1090t@3.2ghz – processor
    8gb gskill @1333mhz – RAM
    ASUS 560ti 950/1900/2200 - BIOS
    MSI nf750-g55 - Motherboard
    corsair ax850 – power supply

I have mention the link HERE that I would like to suggest you to visit as in that thread the user has same issue in its motherboard, I know though the motherboard is different but still hopefully this would surely help you some way to resolve your problem.

i agree with the above user but infect I am also not sure as what could be the problem thus at this moment I would like to suggest you that keep your PC cool is to give it a little mouthful of air room by eliminating any barrier to air flow, or in other words keep the machine in chill atmosphere.

you should also make sure that the CPU fan is working or not, and if not then you can simply get the new one and if it is working then you should ensure whether it is running perfectly at the specified speed or not, because whenever the Fan works faster than the expected it consumes more power from the power supply which causes such heating issue, thus at this moment you can have option to get in to BIOS and set the Fan speed to the recommended speed, you can refer the motherboard manual for the recommended speed.

Apart from this, you must be aware as the CPU consumption can only make cabinet to be heated thus always make use of the proper power supply. I would like to recommend you that you should make use of 600 watts power supply.

I think you should visit the service center for sure and test your motherboard because I think it seems that it is the only hardware causing heating issue currently in your machine, and really if you get it sort this early it would be beneficial to you as well rather than paying for other hardware failures.

In fact if you go there and if they found any problem with the board then they will surely help you to resolve the problem, and if replacement is the only option then you’ll get that as well if the board would be in the warranty period and comes under their defined rather specified warranty terms and conditions.