Thread: Will MSI 890GXM G65 motherboard work good with 1.6v RAM?

Will MSI 890GXM G65 motherboard work good with 1.6v RAM?

HI, I have MSI 890GXM G65 motherboard from last couple of months and everything was perfect, but because of some shifting problems I have lost my older RAM and that’s is why I am about to buy a newer RAM for the machine, thus will the 1.6v RAM would be well with this motherboard or shall I prefer any other one, please mentioned me the exact one because I am not aware about any such hardware in fact haven’t ever bought any without any expert guidance. And that’s why I am here to have some basic idea about the same so that I can have a perfect part once again.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Will MSI 890GXM G65 motherboard work good with 1.6v RAM?

I am not sure about the voltages that you have mentioned but still there are numerous RAM’s that you can attach with your motherboard and they don’t have any problem with it as well. You can simply search on internet as well, because here you’ll get list of various RAM for your machine. And I think 1.5V would be OK for the motherboard you have, off course you can have superior than that but its not crucial let me tell you.

In fact I would like to suggest you that you should try to approach any good engineer and see what they are recommending you because they are the experts in this industry and would suggest you the best, and this is absolutely good option if you are not that good rather with enough knowledge to chose among all such peripherals.

I think you should try to visit the motherboards manufacturer’s official site so that you can have perfect idea about the same because they use to mentioned the compatible hardware list as well so that we can select the best hardware without any compatibility issue.

You can simply visit here as well, it will redirect you to their official site only and from there you can select any one of the model.

I am not sure about the voltages as I am not that good computer geek but still I have attached a file showing a list of memory that you can have with the motherboard you are having, and all of them are compatible with your motherboard.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey thanks for the PDF dude, as it was superb to choose from and haven’t felt such ease ever to choose any hardware really, as it was always been a trouble for me to have any computer hardware.