Thread: No sound on MSI P67a-g45

No sound on MSI P67a-g45

I buy this MSI P67a-g45 motherboard and it very helpful to run high configuration video games and watching highest resolution videos. Now I am facing difficulty on this motherboard. The problem is that when I try to play some audio files on it then there is no audio coming from speaker or an headphone. In my system, ambx speakers connected with one usb cable, and one mini jack into S/PDF. Then please help me to fix this audio not coming issue.

Re: No sound on MSI P67a-g45

Before doing anything serious task on it, I just suggest to you for check the file you use for playing. Sometimes, it quite possible that the problem arrives because of the file not works. In that case, we need to use an alternative audio file to check this issue.

If the problem is not arrives because of the audio file, then try to update an audio driver on it. In that situation you need to first use an basic strategy for performing an driver installation using an online help. You can go to the device manager menu of the system. Then choose a sound driver property options. You got this option when you right click on driver option. Then use online driver update policy an perform an driver update task. You can use Realtek alc892 driver for such task. try this and locate the issue is still present or not.

If this update sound driver not working then try to fully uninstall the audio driver and reinstall again as well. This reinstall process might be help to you a lot.

As per you mentioning on query the speaker is not generating sound. Then in that situation you need to make sure physical connection between your speaker and the system has been made properly or not. If there is something connection broken between this two devices, then reestablish this connection. This help to fix your sound not coming problem.

If you try to play any high configuration basis files and the system gives problem on it, in that case, we need to insert sound card on system. Some application present on system, that gives problem if sound card not present on it. In that case, we need to search compatible sound card. This will be help to fix sound not coming problem.

I must say that already one sound card present on my system and it works well without any problem. I don’t know why still problem arrives. I need better solution that works to fix this issue.

If the sound card is present on this system, then you need to check setting of the BIOS. If bios not able to detect the sound card or the audio output device, then you can try to clear the CMOS setting. This process works to fix your valuable problem. Try this and locate that BIOS detects your audio device or not. If this is not the issue in your case, then check sound jumper setting on your motherboard. I am sure that you got the correct result on such device.

The ambx speaker is volume controlled using the main Windows volume. If it generates any noisy sound then you need to add mall sound mixer on it. This is an extra hardware to adjust sound of the system. Try to do this and locate the result after doing such task. Some audio output device needs such process to control the unnecessary sound of the system.