Thread: Standby mode of MSI GF615M-P31 crashing Video

Standby mode of MSI GF615M-P31 crashing Video

I buy this MSI GF615M-P31 motherboard and initial condition it gives nothing problem. Now it show problem when I try to set system in Standby mode. If I set this system in standby mode, and if the videos or any file running on it, then it crashed after some time. It happens nearly 30 to 40 minutes. In this standby mode I wouldn’t find the way to fix this issue. The configuration of system is as follows:
    • CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 700e
    • Motherboard: MSI GF615M-P31
    • RAM: Crucial Value 4GB DDR3 1333
    • PSU: 400W
    • GPU: Latest nVidia GeForce
    • BIOS: BIOS Version 2.9

Thanks in advance for any help to fix this issue.

re: Standby mode of MSI GF615M-P31 crashing Video

One of the main reasons behind this is BIOS. You need to use an process for clear the CMOS setting of the BIOS. The CMOS setting holds an number of instructions for performing the task on standby mode. Hence if the setting not works properly in that case, you need to use an either clear CMOS setting process. Then try this and located the result on it.

You can use special method to clear the CMOS is to short "CLEAR CMOS" jumper on your motherboard. This is the best technique that works when you make out about the jumper setting of the motherboard.

You can use an jumper setting of the motherboard that allow to set the system in standby mode. The quality of the capacitors can impact the stability of the entire system and risk of product failure. If it not work well then try to short it and see what result arrives on system. It provides a more stable power under high temperatures. Then use it onto your motherboard and locate the response of this capacitor after setting it to the short position.

I have not brief knowledge about it but it could be happen because of the RAM not installed properly on it. In that case, you need to use a special strategy for inserting this RAM correctly on it. This process works to fix your complicated problem. Then try this and locate the response on it.

It could be possible that the problem arrives because of the PSU of the system not gives any problem. Then I recommended to you for use an proper PSU on your system. As per mentioning on the query you use 400W PSU. Then try to exchange it with the other compatible power supply unit. Sometimes it quite possible that in standby mode, PSU not capable to provide continuous power supply. Then use exchange strategy and locate the response on it.

The same kind of problem arrives on my system. In that time, I don’t know the basic reason behind this issue. Then I read so many articles about this issue. That article also say that exchanging PSU helps a lot. I try this and in response it solves my problem. you can also try this and see the result on your motherboard.

Instead of doing something unnecessary task you need to take the advice of the official site expert person. Few third party sites also help to you for solving your trouble. Then use such mentioned process. I hope that you got the right solution after searching a lot of information about this issue.

If only after Standby, you can also try a different graphics driver, and maybe disable that driver's auto-starting functions. Sometimes such type of solutions work and one of the main reasons behind crashing videos file is as video driver necessary on system. MSI Live Update Online is a powerful and useful application for updating latest BIOS and Drivers. You can use an online graphics driver update process to fix this issue. Try this and see what happen onto it.

I think Power up G54-8018 LT 400-Watt will be help to provide continues power supply to the existing motherboard and processor of the system. You need to use an proper process that works to fix this issue. Try to insert this capable device and it works to fix your complicated problem.

For more information you can visit the official site of the MSI. The expert person of the MSI provides related information on this site. The troubleshooting section gives you the details information about your problem. Then use it and observe what happen on it. You can also view this query information on the manual of the motherboard.