Thread: My system shutdown frequently after upgraded to msi motherboard

My system shutdown frequently after upgraded to msi motherboard

Why my pc’s is shut down again and again but change of the mother board it should happen to us. But after change of the motherboard this thing is happen to in my pc. Sometimes it working like normal and sometimes it restart again and again with anything done on pc. I don’t know what is happening? I tried to fixed the plug perfectly and then also it happen is there any shorting problem or some another problem. And all the hardware parts are I recently change so it should not to happen.

Re: My system shutdown frequently after upgraded to msi motherboard

I make sure that our pc will be worked after sometimes I think there is a problem of power supplierSo checks our power supplier weather it working like a normal or any problem .just check our hardware parts you get a fault from there only. And make sure that there is no problem of shorting MB from our hard disk.

Power problem I think you getting in our pc. Your pc is reset button is not working .so I removed the plugged power supply switch than after when I tried to plugged in and then turn on the pc then it show that led blink three to four times then sudden switch off again the computer shut again itself. NO display will show on my computer screen. After someday I re-again try to do but still this thing is happen to me. And spark flew from that I smelled from my pc then after I not able to try I try to short the black and green wires connected but I not sure that I done right or wrong.

One day shut down my pc and next day I not able to start I have same problem just like restart of computer. So if you have a good power supply to check your mother and all that so you want to have with good power supply. When you trying to check your mother board you aware about what parts did you want to check. If the sound you get from your pc sometimes again and again so just boot the pc. So I will help you that how to do just go to bios setup, go to pc health page and check the voltage, CPU fan speed, temp. And leave the system for sometimes and check if you any bootable DVD to check your RAM.