Thread: MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard: RAID is not working properly.

MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard: RAID is not working properly.

Hey all, I am having the problem related with the RAID. And for resolving this problem is have seen the suggestion and in the suggestion there, I get that this problem will get resolve by moving the SATA ports 3-6. I also tried with this but this not worked for my cause. When I am trying with this I get that SSD RAID array is on ports 5&6 and also this get initialized just fine. And also it recognized the Single Disk which is there on the port 3. And the problem with me is that when the Boot drive is on port 1or2 at that time my system get hangs and at that time it gives the error message like error code B2 in the bottom corner. One more problem is that when Boot drive is on port 3or4 at that time it begins booting windows then BSOD. Please suggest me to get resolve this problem.

Re: MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard: RAID is not working properly.

Ok, I get the problem in your cause. so please tell back that are you having the fresh install of the windows in your system? And also tell me back that if you are not able to move the windows from the one system to another. I am asking this all things because I think that in your cause the problem is totally related with the windows of your system. Reply me back about my question then I will reply back over here.

According to me, I think that the problem is related not with the windows. I think that this is totally related with the UEFI/BIOS version. For resolving this problem I think that you will have to update the BIOS to the latest version which is E7696AMS.13B [=v1.3b11]. And you can get this update form the MSI official page. And if then also you get the same problem then try to contact with the MSI for the better result in your cause. And I am sure about this that the BIOS update will fix the problem, because the previous update has fixed the so many of the bugs. Try with the latest update and then reply me back about the results.

Let me tell you that I am not having the fresh installation of the windows. After I see you7r suggestion I have qalso tried with the using the other hard drive which have the vfresh install of the windows in it but there also I get the same problem. And also I have tried with the install with my OEM windows 7 pro disc but this also not worked in my cause. any other suggestion?

If still you have the same problem and you have not tried with the latest update then I will suggest you to try with the downloading the latest RAID Driver for Windows 7 64 bit. And try to install this one only from the AMD website.

However, when I am trying to install it cleanly at that time I t is asking me for the drivers and so for that reason I think that I can recognize the SATA ports and devices attached to it I assume. And at this time I can see that this doesn’t matters to it that what ports my bootdisk is on. Any other helps in this cause?

Fine, for resolving your problem I have decided to follow your steps for downloading the I am uploading the latest RAID Driver for the windows 7 64-bit. But when I am trying to install this in the system at that time I can see that the setup file in that folder doesn’t work however. What can I do now. I think that the downloaded file is not proper or they have given me the corrupted drivers for that. Here in this cause I think that I have to reinstall the same drivers and try with that once more. I will reply here back after downloading the latest drivers for it and then it is working for me or not. And also thanks for suggesting me about downloading the latest drivers.

I was also having the same problem and I have resolve this using the latest update to the BIOS with the 1.3b11. And this update I get from the MSI official website. Thanks for suggesting me about the latest update and also telling me to update from the MSI. Also thanks to the MSI. If I will get any other problem related with the BIOS then I will reply back for this.

ok friends, I also tried with this suggestion also. For getting resolve this problem I have also tried with moving the SATA ports 3-6 but still the same problem. So I came here back to report you that they are not working in my cause, I am still having the same problem. Any other suggestion?