Thread: No Video in ASUS M4A785

No Video in ASUS M4A785

I'm building a new gaming platform. I am using the ASUS M4A785-M. Processor.AMD Socket AM2 + is 9850/2.50GHz (Phenom X4). 8 GB of memory, APEVIA 750W Warlock Power, colored LED switchable. And the case is CYBORGX W.

Followers of the Red LED (120 mm). And I'm using Thermaltake TR2-R1 CPU Fan Ultra Quiet. I got everything and connect the VGA on the monitor and tower. Turn on the computer beeps once the green LED on the motherboard is on, the fans are running, and the CPU fan is running. DVD ± RW work. But I get no video on screen to update the Bios.He closed it and went to buy another power supply. And did it again.

Re: No Video in ASUS M4A785

Have to run with less memory? The memory in one slot and spaces? Reset the CMOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyna View Post
    Have to run with less memory? The memory in one slot and spaces? Reset the CMOS?
    It seems to have integrated video and ignored the video card installed. I would attempt him again plugged into the integrated video port.

I have brought three PNY memory cards. The primary card is a 4 GB and then the other two cards is 2 GB on each card. I have tartan with QVL and talk to ASUS tech. said they can do this.

I am wondering if I should attempt to put the EGB 4 in A1. or should I try to 2GB in A1 and A2. And keep at bay in anticipation of you be able to obtain 4GB in the Bios? Or is that ASUS made a fault. Or should I just leave the A1 and A2 and B1 and B2 in judging.

Do you have a mini-speaker (which only makes a beep) connected to the motherboard or the motherboard? Assuming you do, it makes a beep after it became suggesting that the board is Posting? I think not POST.

You should attempt to boot with a memory card and integrated video with 6690 removed. That way you will be acquainted with if the counsel is superior or not.

I am grateful for all the help. I tryed this and are welcome to see the answers come in. and then unplug everything and reset the bridge of the RTC RAM. waited for 30 seconds and return the RTC and plug it again. It is not good food Apeveda buzz and pop. I wil never buy that brand a again.It took me and hour on the phone with the company to discuss with them, and in the person and the other person. Finally recognize the go back. This motherboard ASUS M4A785-M and anti-surge guard. Otherwise you would have taken motherboard probability with him when it exploded.

I've never heard of the brand, which is a common mistake (I made myself really) to skimp on the power supply and having to go wrong with you. Hopefully not pulled anything with it. When I leave my crappy PSU killed it. I'd recommend buying a trusted brand and model, you can find a list of good food sources for every budget.

Finally establish the trouble with this. And lowered the CPU badly. No not my fault. In fact he was and the pc tearing oem.spent anything. And now rebuild.

I guess looking at the CPU that I was a firm order and full order i CPU bad. So I spent two hours on the phone with ASUS and computer parts, and AMD. And finally, AMD has asked about the number of sn. And when I read it and told Phenom II. I said no, sir, is supposed to be and Socket AM2 + 9850/2.50GHz (Phenom X4). 64. AMD and AMD asked where you bought it, I said. And he put me on hold. And a few minutes later, he returns to the phone and appolizse him, please call the company and your case number and that will help you out.

So to be acquainted with to twice check to make positive they have the accurate parts. And if not confident I'll be calling these people again. So I have to wait 2 weeks for a further power the new MB and my 9850/2.50GHz Socket AM2 + (Phenom X4).

CPU did you get? If I were you I cling to the Phenom II (assuming a quad), ditch the board (acquire a repayment?) And buy an AM3 motherboard is probably going to end up costing less. If you do not mind me asking where did you buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmierz View Post
    CPU did you get? If I were you I cling to the Phenom II (assuming a quad), ditch the board (acquire a repayment?) And buy an AM3 motherboard is probably going to end up costing less. If you do not mind me asking where did you buy?
    Look worse! POS 500watt APEVIA My friend started smoking as a thief in the night while turning a system of 300 watts max. Only one of the many brands than ever to buy.