Thread: Amd SB850 vs. Amd SB710

Amd SB850 vs. Amd SB710

I have an amd ph2 720BE that cannot unlock on a sb710 board, would I have more accomplishment on a SB850 board? I’m pretty persuaded the 4th core is disabled. I was just wondering if a dissimilar board has further luck unlocking than a further board granted the CPU can unlock.

Re: Amd SB850 vs. Amd SB710

It really does not matter what chipset, but the brand of the motherboard. Asus some even have a "bridge" to unlock the position of an unlocked CPU.

The council has perhaps the problem rather than the chipset, but did not mention that the board you have. Oh yes, it's an Asus motherboard chipset bridge 850 that is unlocked.

All have disabled x3 quarter basis. I am able to unlock and utilize, is another story. Even with the best advice intended for free, you have an 80% chance it will not work.

When searching for an accomplishment rate "percentage" for the release of the AMD CPU cores, the proportion falls to unlock around 20% so it in actuality is a breakdown to unlock the rate of 80%.

And fluctuate rates appear as the FAB is to adulthood and released as models. Only from a look at the positions of many.

I really do not remember the unlock is successful to be low. So I started looking again. Apparently in some circles that the success rate is very low at present. Then I began to observe what the "achievement" might mean to some and that was the cores were well on 1.5Vcore unlocked. So do not make happy me very well. Then, some just had a BSOD every two weeks and had to fix the vCore.

With the arrival of the 890 board, AMD is no longer supported the idea of freeing the cores to see if viable nuclei were hidden. Trash talk too caused AMD to remove support for unlocking the nucleus where the information supplied AMD motherboard makers unlock for use with ACC.

With 890 tips and without official support and AMD, Asus has developed its own center unlocker like Gigabyte and allegedly using a hardware chip to decode what the cores are hidden and can only test a release nuclei as well. MSI went to unlock similar to the previous core chipset 790 days or less, supposedly.

So after searching a lot, I think the release is still an unpredictable nuclei. I had three core CPUs before with hidden and only one of three stabily unlocked. So my success was not so good. Others have had success almost 80. Looking through the CPU types that have a tendency to unlock seems the best route to take and do not know anything about unlocking a safe bet.

I guess you could say that the success rate was 50% and is one of the two people and spread betting on all the time.

Note that in the forum of PC enthusiasts can get a biased sample of successful unlock core is a "self-reports" phenomenon. I think we tend to have more information from those who have succeeded in unlocking because they want to sing a little. This may seem like the success rate is higher than it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Note that in the forum of PC enthusiasts can get a biased sample of successful unlock core is a "self-reports" phenomenon. I think we tend to have more information from those who have succeeded in unlocking because they want to sing a little. This may seem like the success rate is higher than it actually is.
    I see it as the opposite. I have heard many people complain about the defective chips because it has not been unlocked or were unstable after the release of what I've seen people boasting that is unlocked. Have a key man B55 also would have been crazy not to be unlocked!

I have my X3 740 in my 790GX Motherboard. The best $ 65 I spent! on the other hand, it takes a higher voltage than to stay steady. It took about 1.38 just after liberation. Currently at 1.41.

I would not spend waiting to be unlocked, is not guaranteed to work. If you end up buying a new-fangled board, not frightened to throw a little Vcore that!

I think it's a pleasant screw until AMD tried to capitalize and it backfired. Intel has been selling processors blocked for years without any trouble or complaint, there again Intel was never permissible to unlock.