Thread: How to differentiate between ASUS Sabertooth versions?

How to differentiate between ASUS Sabertooth versions?

I recently enquired about asus Sabertooth version. It is available in two difference version. price of one version is about $190 and other is $400. Anyone got any more info.

Re: How to differentiate between ASUS Sabertooth versions?

I do not know and I cannot say much about the $ 400 board I cannot link. I know that I know that it is only one of 990 type Asus Sabertooth motherboard and I found them far superior to approximately $ 250 if the board was produced in conjunction with a CPU. This showed that link Google maybe 40 or 50 in combination with the CPU and carry a heavy price tag on the cost of the motherboard itself.

Amazon prices are crazy uncle. Current Sabretooth are about 220 on the side of the 990FX AMD while Intel (February 1155 is the cheapest Sabretooth has a graceful power phases) are between 180 and 230 as I know. None of them is 400. They are absolutely top-level boards. $ 400 is a superior end "Extreme"

I thought this was very interesting in general. Of course I always try to read between the lines. Opinions are like noses .everyone has one

Difficult decision for me between the V and the focus of saber-toothed.

I have read great things from both boards. I read that the focus of V has had some problems with the rupture, while sending and the board despite its high performance is a little fragile, while the saber tooth is solid as a rock. I would be happy with either board, but is $ 50 more for the sights really worth it? Because I am also thinking of buying my GTX570 second time I have my new motherboard, yes, of course I have some money after the motherboard.

I have not bought a plaque in the years to some associations that no longer exist.

I also do a lot of reading and the search for truth amid all heaviness. That said I started to read that is better equipped Gigabyte and Asus has become fragile.

I would definitely go N0t with what some say is a more fragile plate and hit the Sabertooth dollars as I do still like the Asus bios and the fact that you try to make the best of a set of chips.

In short, man. I'll probably stick with the saber tooth. Will run the Zambezi Bulldozer CPUs once you're out and as you said, ASUS makes great boards. I've always been a person ASUS and have never had a problem with any of their advice, but as you said not worth the risk with a board that is said to be fragile.

When I bought my current board 3 months ago I did not realize the difference between the Socket AM3 AM3 + so only have this one cuz it was cheap, but if I had known then I probably would have grabbed the saber-toothed or focus.

Yes it is a trouble with these new stuffs every time you turn around. I see you have a 1090T. let us be acquainted with if it's easier to catch up with the new 990FX board