Thread: AI Suite with Asus P8Z68-V Pro

AI Suite with Asus P8Z68-V Pro

I tried to install the latest version of AI Suite, the computer acts as if he is doing, and even restarted, since he said he would. But nothing seems to be that once claimed to have done.

I assumed that somehow seems normal, like any other application. Is there a special place to find it or some other action?

Re: AI Suite with Asus P8Z68-V Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ooghavanth View Post
    I tried to install the latest version of AI Suite, the computer acts as if he is doing, and even restarted, since he said he would. But nothing seems to be that once claimed to have done.

I assumed that somehow seems normal, like any other application. Is there a special place to find it or some other action?
    It is incumbent on the menu of programs and / or hidden in the menu on the taskbar.

He had the same trouble. Only way to solve was to tell him to install all the elements (the button at the top of the list), but I already had Norton installed a separate process. I was then capable to select which items I wanted. same bad drivers caused some of the board / chipset to not load the first time. I did not know until I had a need to open the Device Manager and saw all the exclamation points.

The trouble AISuite stumped me for some time. At first I uninstall it to attempt to speed up my boot time, later when I tried to reinstall nothing happened. It is appealing in the programs control panel to uninstall seemed to go fine but the program remained in the control panel.

As mentioned before the program seems to actually be installed, but you can access anywhere in windows.

I finally found the folder and manually deleted AISuite. Then I went to registry edit and delete all references to AISuite except those relating to the folder that had the original download found (without the program installed) when you endeavor to reinstall AISuite all work as it be supposed to.