Thread: Asus P67 Sabertooth + Xonar Essence STX+ MATRIX II

Asus P67 Sabertooth + Xonar Essence STX+ MATRIX II

I'm thinking of upgrading my PC and I'm worried I will have troubles adapting to the Matrix II Asus Xonar Essence STX, and a PCI-e in the saber-toothed P67. It seems the simply method is to have the sound card in the first PCI-e slot and the first GPU PCI-e16 slot and covering the other PCI-E.

re: Asus P67 Sabertooth + Xonar Essence STX+ MATRIX II

I have two 570 in the mines and there is a gap right in the center and plenty of space at the top of a sound card, and a slot for the whole thing. I'm convinced the cooling will be fine in the HAF.

I imagine all 3 cards that fit into the saber tooth without any troubles. I have two 570 in the mines and there is a aperture right in the heart and profusion of space at the peak of a sound card, and a slot for the whole thing. I'm convinced the cooling will be extremely well in the HAF

I'm not sure it would be so great. Looking at the matrix of the rear deck plate is exactly 3 deep grooves. You would have the same space between the top of the backplate 460 and the top of the chip. Like 1 / 4 "in the most favorable.

If it was me I would have the eVGA but that's because I'm a monster, and things to match. In the fan would stay off the end of 460, which would be a bit neat. Will the budget stretch to a GTX580 classified? That would set a space for cooling?

Just saw the new eVGA GTX 580. It seems to be just one more overclocked GTX 580. I'll probably go with a regular eVGA GTX 580 to give me extra space in the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Battista View Post
    Just saw the new eVGA GTX 580. It seems to be just one more overclocked GTX 580. I'll probably go with a regular eVGA GTX 580 to give me extra space in the case.
    I had the feeling that you could overclock the GPU physically without having to pay money for the factory overclocked version. I deduction the best secret has a refrigerator and even comes with 3 GB of memory instead of 1.5 which seems to be a good investment anyway. I wanted to get another monitor as well, so it would be a great help.

It's nice to have official approval that can run the clock and be stable, and obviously a better control on her refrigerator. You can get both 1.5 and 3.0 GB .

Is your power supply until the work of two graphics cards. Also check the power inputs from 580 to choose what I think are something like two 8-pin and pin 4, and June 2 and 4.

Hows the saber tooth in place. Finally I have mine to stop double posting screens showing two changes! Yippee right boot times, finally, the strength of my force 3 is in full force!

GTX580 rated:

• Minimum of a source of 600 watts.
    • (Minimum recommended power supply with 12 volt rating of 42 Amps.)
    • An arrangement of 6-pin PCI-E power connector and two available 8 pin PCI-E power connectors

Latest stable BIOS (cannot remember the number 17XX?).Reset the CMOS using the small bridge. Marvell Driver Disable storage and storage JMB controller. Please note when you reset the CMOS to check all the clock speeds, it was decided all on my system OC by 15% what power does the 460?

I guess I have to make use of the adapters by means of the 580 to take an extra 6-pin Molex. The TX850V2 was included in my case looks good and feels good if the quality that stands for nothing. It even comes with a little pirate bag can be used for anything = / I put my rat in it the other day.

Like all modular PSU is not a line I have 2 Molex and SATA lines without any use of filling the back of my case up, but nothing tragic. Depending on the route in case the MB 8 pin is on the verge of short, but individual extensions manga me now anyway, are smooth.

Re: Asus P67 Sabertooth + Xonar Essence STX+ MATRIX II

I see! I will not ask anything about this for a week or two, so I have the time to solve everything. with any luck by then the GTX 580 are available at NCIX classified or Newegg.