Thread: The working Ports in GIGABYTE Sandy Bridge Motherboards

The working Ports in GIGABYTE Sandy Bridge Motherboards

I would like to inform that the GIGABYTE, a leading producer of motherboards, lifelike cards and different PC segments, produces an outline network for motherboards dependent upon P67/H67/P65/PH67/B65 chipsets to illuminate clients about SATA ports, which could be utilized without encountering appearance issues. GIGABYTE has tested the last motherboards utilizing chipsets of the late Intel 6-succession (P67/H67/P65/PH67) with B2 walking and printed a network with all SATA ports. Users who just utilize SATA3-ports, which is regressive perfect to SATA2, are not influenced by the issue, and can utilize their motherboard without any restrictions.

Re: The working Ports in GIGABYTE Sandy Bridge Motherboards

GIGABYTE utilizes the naming of the SATA ports for the framework record, which might be found in the user's manual. User manuals might be downloaded from the official GIGABYTE homepage.

Users who have even now purchased a GIGABYTE motherboard with P67, H67, P65, B65 or PH67 chipset can utilize their motherboards until GIGABYTE offers trade motherboards in April. As per Intel's handling arrange, the 6 sequence B3 venturing chipset should be ready around the same time as April, 2011. GIGABYTE will generate and send reinstatement motherboards consistent with Intel's chipset sending agenda. GIGABYTE will give an equal new motherboard for swap.

It is great to see that they are speedy to respond and structure a sensible and reasonable strategy so users realize what is going on instead of just being other side to speculate. The extent that I am concerned this is the right strategy to tackle a challenging situation not of Gigabyte's making.

I was looking at purchasing a UD7 but am a small put off/concerned at the instant I could probably see that the right activities have been need for those users even now moved but my inquiry is what happens to "in transit loads up" I.E by what means will I tell that the UD7 that I buy is the b3 as restricted to the B2 chip set in the fate as I exist in New Zealand and it takes a considerable measure of chance to transport it back and sit tight for a swap, in short I am agonized that retailers without apprehension might still offer B2 boards that will fall flat that are in stock now. How do you tell?

There will be a late update number on the plank I am certain when the brand new boards turn out nonetheless that won't be until about May. Any slat need now will be with the initial chipset and should be displaced once the brand new boards are released.

To be trustworthy assuming that everything they are doing is revising the silicon ceases to exist where the flawed area was then there shouldn't be any difference in exhibition.

Yes things appear to be moving on at an enduring pace now and I am certain it won't be extended when this issue is all but disregarded. To be reasonable the people included have really got to grasps with the situation and made amend it without any fabulous burden to the close user. It would be able to have been far worse and provided that everything issues were made arrangements for this method all items could run substantially more easily. Best stamps to both Intel and Gigabyte.

An absolutely thank you to Gigabyte for doing this at this time I actually require my supplier to affirm the boards they got in stock final week are the unique b-3 striding prepares to leave. We will carry on suggesting Gigabyte for all our builds.