Thread: Phenom IIx4 955be is sounding as a race engine

Phenom IIx4 955be is sounding as a race engine

Well as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have build computer with Phenom II x4 955be and ASUS motherboard. I have noticed that the noise coming from the CPU of mine is quite noisy.
    Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Phenom IIx4 955be is sounding as a race engine

Looking at the situation I wanted to know whether you have connected the CPU fan pin with the Motherboard or Molex? If you are have connected with motherboard of yours than you will be able to reduce the fan speed of the computer of yours from the BIOS setting. You will require to set with full. So try the thing which I have done let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I think in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply use SpeeFan. Well now question is what is SpeedFan. It is program which you can use to monitor the Voltage and Fan speed as well as computer temperature. Using this particular program you will be able to access the SMART info and it will show the hard disk temperature. Also it is having support for SCSI disk finally I wanted tell you over here is that you will be able change the FSB of the some of the hardware of the computer.

Hey buddy thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I let you know that the fan is not running at the maximum speed. In case I have reduced the fan speed then let me know whether it will affect the temperature of the CPU? What is your opinion regarding the basic heat sink or you can say aftermarket cooler? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

I am suspecting that one of the wires might be hitting the CPU fan and that’s why system of yours will make noise. So check the same and let me know about.

Well I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have searched on the Google to make the thing working for me and I have found that one should use Cooler Master Hyper TX3 or Cooler Master 212 Plus. I have also found the comparison between them and after doing quick research I wanted to tell you over here is that you should go for Cooler Master 212 Plus and I think it is working great than the of the option which I have mentioned over here. So you should go to market and get the thing which I have stated over here.