Thread: What upgrade would you get in Athlon X2 3600 AM2?

What upgrade would you get in Athlon X2 3600 AM2?

Last month I buy this desktop pc and the configuration of this system is as follows:
    CPU: Athlon X2 3600 AM2
    Motherboard: Gigabyte M61P-S3
    RAM: 4GB 2x2GB DDR2
    Video Card: HD4830 ATi
    Now when I try to play the World of Warcraft type of video game on this systm then something wrong happen on it. In that time, I get decent FPS when I try to playing World of Warcraft video game. I don’t know why this happen but I need the special solution to fix this problem. thanks for any help or suggestions.

Re: What upgrade would you get in Athlon X2 3600 AM2?

This decent FPS problem arrives on the system if the graphics card of the desktop pc not works well. In that case you need to perform an checking task on it. First check the setting of the graphics card. if this setting os not good, then contact the expert person to well set this graphics card setting. Then reboot the system and then it might be solve your problem.

The other way is to be use an graphics driver upgrade task on it. This upgrade task will be help a to install the support file of the graphics card on it and in response this will be help to solve this FPS problem. we know that this problem related to this task.

The other way is to be directly perform an reinstallation of the graphics card on it. This reinstallation of the graphics card can be work by using the common technique to solve this problem. in that you need to perform an proper uninsert the graphics card onto it. Then again insert it onto your system. This will be help to detect the graphics card onto this system. Then try this and see what happen on it.

What a coincidence I have faced the similar kind of problem. then I decided to perform an special task on it. In that time I read several articles related to this and one of them gives me information that BIOS reset task will be work to solve this problem. I try this and now system works well.

This CMOS setting of the BIOS has to be properly provide the features that can be help to detect all the hardware and the external devices of the system. This will be help to you for solving such kind of problem. then the installing of the latest BIOS version on it will be help to solve such kind of problem. Try this and I hope that this will be work to solve such kind of problem. there is an online BIOS update task on it. It helps on this system and in response the BIOS of the system capable to detect the external graphics card on it.

You can add the extra RAM on this system. This will be also helpful to enhance the system performance and in response this will be help to speed up the system. The RAM installation will be help to perform any video game running task with the fast manner. Then use it and try to fix this problem onto it.

The max speed is to keep going backward from max stable speed. This means when we try to set the speed of this system as maximum then it won’t work at some situation. In that case, you need to perform an overclocking on it. This will be enhance the performance of this system. This solves such FPS and its entire related problem. it will be also helps to solve any kind of such problems.