Thread: USB ports and Mobo USB ports on PC Case

USB ports and Mobo USB ports on PC Case

Last month I buy this MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard and that time I use an COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black case for this system CPU. When I locate the motherboard then I found that there is an 3 USB port available on it. The actual problem on this motherboard is to be when I try to connect this three USB port then the mobo only access the single port. I don’t why this happen on this system. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciate.

Re: USB ports and Mobo USB ports on PC Case

This is the common problem and in that problem it might be possible that the problem is actually the connection not established in bets manner. Hence I suggest to you for solving this problem. then I use an reinstallation of this USB port on this mobo. Finally it works and in response this will be solve such unnecessary problem.

The other way is to be use an latest driver of the USB port installation on this system. At the time downloading this driver task you need to use the proper process. There is also necessary to avoid the running process on this system. This driver update works and in respect this will be fix such kind of problem. Try this and happen on it.

Be sure the ground wire on the FP is firmly attached. Remember this thing that whenever the problem arrives on this system and if we try to work on the motherboard power supply, the ground wire for the earthling helps to avoid any accident and solve the power supply problem. try this on your system and then provide the required power supply to your system. Try this and see what happen on it.

For solving this problem sometimes users need to clear the CMOS setting. This clear CMOS setting on the BIOS help to solve such installation problem. then use the BIOS reset task on your system. Then this will be not gives you problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and that time I have not knowledge about it. The reset BIOS will be mostly I try to do but can’t work. Then I read this BIOS process on the official Microsoft site. In this process, user needs to open the CPU panel and then remove the CMOS battery for the 10 minute. After that again you need to put this CMOS battery on its proper position. It helps to you a lot to solve such kind of problem.

Sometimes it could also happen that the USB card we used is doesn’t contain this correct USB port. Then in such cases, we need to insert this sound card to the other system. If it can’t work then the problem is in the sound card. I tried inserting and removing a set of usb. It will be solve your USB connectivity problem.

I am sure that this is not the software problem. It might be only the problem related to the driver or the inbuilt BIOS problem. I’m not the most hardware savvy but in such case, you need to use the proper technique to solve this problem. it helps to solve this problem.