Thread: Getting error message while booting computer with MSI K9N SLI/K9N Ultra NVIDIA nForce 570 series chipset

Getting error message while booting computer with MSI K9N SLI/K9N Ultra NVIDIA nForce 570 series chipset

In my system I am facing problem from last some days. Whenever I start the computer at that time computer does not start on first time. now after that when it gets started at that time I get Warning!!! The previous performance of overclocking is failed and the system restored to the default settings...." message and after that my computer starts but I have never done any over clocking in my system.

I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the operating system in my computer but after that also I was having the same issue now please tell me how to fix this.

Re: Getting error message while booting computer with MSI K9N SLI/K9N Ultra NVIDIA nForce 570 series chipset

It looks like there might be something wrong with your power supply unit or may be BIOS needs to be updated. First try to solve this problem by resetting the CMOS in your system. You can reset the CMOS by pressing the red button which you will find the next to the chipset in your machine and with the help of that button you will be able to reset the CMOS. if you didn’t get any help after resetting the CMOS also then try to solve this issue by updating the BIOS in your system. Sometimes updating the BIOS can solve this type of issue and that is why I am suggesting you this solution.

If updating the BIOS you have already tried then removing the power supply unit from your system and after that you have to connect any other power supply with your system and after that check whether you are getting the same problem with your system or not. if you don’t get any problem after connecting any other power supply unit with your system then I think you need to change the power supply unit.

Re: Getting error message while booting computer with MSI K9N SLI/K9N Ultra NVIDIA nForce 570 series chipset

After going through your solution I have tried to solve the problem by connecting different power supply unit with my system and after that also I was having the same problem. now after that I have visited MSI service center and there I have asked about my problem and after that they have told me to try to solve this issue by changing the RAM sticks and after that I have tried that and then problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.