Thread: After upgrading BIOS 1.E of MSI P67A-GD65 the mouse is moving vertically in BIOS menu

After upgrading BIOS 1.E of MSI P67A-GD65 the mouse is moving vertically in BIOS menu

As the title of this particular thread is suggesting what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I am having Microsoft wireless explorer mouse and I have updated BIOS with v.1E. I have noticed that the mouse is moving to the vertically into the BIOS menu. Let me know if you have noticed the above mentioned issue? any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: After upgrading BIOS 1.E of MSI P67A-GD65 the mouse is moving vertically in BIOS menu

To figure out the root cause of the issue of yours i wanted to know the answer of the below mention questions over here. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? what is the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? is there any changes on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information which you should provide so that I can tell you about the possible solutions which you can try to troubleshoot the issue which you are getting over here.

Re: After upgrading BIOS 1.E of MSI P67A-GD65 the mouse is moving vertically in BIOS menu

I wanted to know whether there is an issue with mouse or the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should simply try with the different mouse and see whether it is working or not and let me know about the same.

I wanted to know whether there is an issue with mouse or the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should simply try with the different mouse and see whether it is working or not and let me know about the same.
    Hey thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours and I have used the thing which you have mentioned over here and I let you know that the thing is working fine after using the different mouse. So I am doubting that there could be an issue with the mouse which you have mentioned over here. I think I need to change the mouse and get the new one.

I am aware of the thing which you have mentioned. Well you will be able to navigate into the BIOS using keyboard.

You told me that you have started to face the above mentioned issue after installing the latest version of the BIOS on the computer of yours. however I think you will be able to resolve the issue which you are getting by simply downgrade the BIOS which you have installed on the motherboard of yours. Well you should visit the official website and look for the previous version of the BIOS and you should download flash the motherboard of yours.

I think to fix the matter of yours I recommend that you should contact the technical support team and look for the further help from them. I am hoping that technical support team will help you out to fix the matter of yours.

I just flashed the same bios and same result with a logitech g700 gaming mouse. I think its a buggy bios rom because all other bios flashes went well. I have rev. b3 model.

Going to see if I can flash back to my backed rom. Btw I did all the clear cmos I could to see if it wasn't a glitch on my end.