Thread: How can I monitor Pentium D820 temperature

How can I monitor Pentium D820 temperature

Can somebody tell me that how can I monitor the temperature of the Pentium D820 on the Dimension 9100? To do that, I tried to make use of MBM5 ut it was not working and now I am completely depends on the replies on this. So please give me some good suggestion for this. Thank you so much in advance.

re: How can I monitor Pentium D820 temperature

You can make use of the HWMonitor because it is very good software that monitors the status of the hardware and its temperature. It allows knowing the overall health of the machine, the voltages, temperatures and fan speeds. To underline the fact that it is a program that does not require installation, does not leave traces in the registry and does not write files in any directory, so it is ideal to bring software like always with you (on USB sticks). This is the best thing that I can recommend you for this purpose. Lets see what other people suggest about this.

I am also agree with the above post as the HWMonitor will be the best for you. I am also using the same and I found this very useful.

Monitor the CPU temperature is something that in many cases can even save the life of a PC, making out some signals caused by problems with ventilation, food, and so on. This course is also used when overclocking or likes to do business when, in hot weather, you want to understand what and how you can "squeeze" their beloved computers. Due to the enormous importance of this practice, we at Macworld today, we offer three excellent free tools, useful to monitor the temperature of your CPU. If you search on internet then you will get many of the software like this which will help you to do this.

I looked at other computers which are clear and mark PIV AMD and temperatures from 30 to 40 ° C and the highest I've seen is almost 50 but my pc, the Pentium operates at temperatures of 60, 70 degrees and so took long run. What can be the reason for this?

These temperatures do not agree to such processor. The temperatures of the processor itself are not low, but should range between 40 º c and 55 º C maximum. You can open the cabinet and check the fans are working well and also Chekar RPM (speed) at which the processor fan spins. If the fan Stock (the bringer of the processor) should be spinning around 4400 rpm. Another solution for this would be to add another fan to the cabinet to expel the hot air.