Thread: Browser freezes with no responding message with Asrock 890Gm Pro3

Browser freezes with no responding message with Asrock 890Gm Pro3

Well in my computer I have Asrock 890Gm Pro3 motherboard and I have western digital caviar black 500 hard disk and 4 GB RAM. In my computer I am facing problem from last few days. Whenever I use internet explorer at that time whole system freezes and after that I have to restart the computer and after that I have to restart the computer. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Browser freezes with no responding message with Asrock 890Gm Pro3

First of all you have to check whether you are having this issue with internet explorer browser only or you are getting the same problem with any other browser also. if you have another browser like Mozilla Firefox or Opera then use that browser for some time and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you done face the same problem then I think there is something wrong with the internet explorer only and I will suggest you to first try to solve this issue by resetting the internet explorer . if you want to reset the internet explorer then you have to do following steps.
    • First you have to open the internet explorer and after that you have to click on the tools menu.
    • Now after that you have to click on the internet options.
    • Now after that you have to select the advance tab.
    • After that you have to click on the reset button and after clicking on the reset button your problem will get solved.

If you are facing the same problem after resetting the internet explorer also you have to reinstall the internet explorer and after reinstalling the internet explorer your problem will get solved. I hope after trying this solutions your problem will get solved.

Re: Browser freezes with no responding message with Asrock 890Gm Pro3

I have referred your post and after that I have first tried to solve this issue by resetting the internet explorer and after resetting the internet explorer also I was facing the same problem and then I have reinstalled the internet explorer and after reinstalling the internet explorer problem get solved. thank you for helping me and fixing this issue.