Thread: Not getting sound with Asrock Z68 Extreme4

Rajni Guest

Not getting sound with Asrock Z68 Extreme4

Hello guys I am facing problem with my computer from last few days. in my system I have Asrock Z68 Extreme4 and 2 GB RAM and I have 500GB hard drive with my system. from last some days suddenly stopped working with my system. is there any way to solve this then please help me.

Re: Not getting sound with Asrock Z68 Extreme4

Is sound drivers installed properly or not? sometime if any of the sound drivers gets corrupted at that time also this type of problem can take place.

Well I agree with the above post reinstalling the sound drivers may solve this issue. first uninstall the currently installed drivers from your system and after removing the drivers you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to rung the Ccleaner from the internet and after that you have to install the sound drivers again your computer and after that you have to check whether you are getting the sound from your system or not. if this idea does not solve your issue then you have to download the Microsoft universal audio bus drivers from the internet and after downloading it you have to remove the all the previous ly installed the drivers from your system and after that you have to install Microsoft universal audio bus drivers in your computer and after installing the drivers in your computer you have to restart the computer and then your problem will get solved. if you want any more details regarding this then please let me know. you have to also make sure that sound is enabled in your BIOS setting,

Rajni Guest

After reading your reply I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers in my system but after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded Microsoft universal audio bus drivers from internet and after that I have installed that drivers in my computer and after installing that drivers my problem get solved and I have fix this issue.