Thread: System freezes Randomly with ASRock Z68 Extreme4

System freezes Randomly with ASRock Z68 Extreme4

I am using ASRock Z68 Extreme4 moth board in my computer and from last some days I am facing one annoying problem with my computer. in my system whenever I try to play music with netcast at that time my whole system freezes and after that I have to do force restart in my computer. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue.

Re: System freezes Randomly with ASRock Z68 Extreme4

Well as you have said that your computer freezes while playing music with netcast and I will suggest you to first check whether this problem is coming only when listening music on netcast or you are facing the same problem while listening the music from any other music application also.

I think you should try to solve this issue by doing following steps. first you have to remove the netcats from your computer and after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your system and after deleting the temporary files you have to restart your computer and after restarting the computer you have to install netcast again your computer and after installing the netcast in your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the netcast you will not get the same problem because there was similar problem occurred in my system and after that I came to know that some the netcast file has corrupted and because of that I was having that issue and after that i have reinstalled netcast and then problem solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

As you have mentioned on your post that while using any music application your system is freezing and that is why I would like to tell you that try any different music application instead of netcast and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. If you get the same problem after that also then I think there might be something wrong with your sound driver and I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers.

It looks like it is your RAM which is causing the system freezing issue while running any application in your system. First check you RAM is working properly. if you are using two RAM sticks in your computer then I will suggest you to remove any one RAM sticks and after that start the computer and then check whether same issue is coming or not. Now after that if you get the same problem then you have to to9 insert another RAM stick remove previous one and after that check again. If your system works properly with any single RAM stick then you have change the RAM sticks from whether you have bought it. if your computer give the same problem with both the RAM sticks then check your RAM sticks with any other computer and after that see what happens . If they worked fine then there is nothing wrong with the RAM bit your motherboard is having some issues.

I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the netcast application in my system but after reinstalling the application also I was having the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers in my computer but after reinstalling the sound drivers also I was having the same issue and if I play the music from any other application at that time also I am facing the same problem. Please help me to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Have you tried to solve this issue by installing the latest drivers from the AS rock official website? if you have not tried then you have to first download the latest sound drivers from the internet and after installing that driver you have to install it in your system and after that you problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about from where to download the latest drivers you have to first visit the official website of the Asrock and after visiting the official website and after that you go to the download section and after that you have to select your motherboard and after that you have to select the operating system and after that you have to select audio drivers and after that you have to select the download option and after that you have to download option and after downloading it you have to install it in your system and after that you will not get any issue.

I have solved this issue by doing the BIOS update in my system. after reading your post I have tried latest drivers also but after installing that I was having the same problem and then I have contact the ASrock support and they have told me to update the BIOS and then my problem get solved.