Thread: logitech g700 mouse is not working with Asrock z68 extreme 4

logitech g700 mouse is not working with Asrock z68 extreme 4

In my computer I am facing problem with my computer. In my computer whenever I connect Logitech g700 mouse with my computer and after that when I star the computer at that time my computer freezes on the main screen. this problem is very annoying for me. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: logitech g700 mouse is not working with Asrock z68 extreme 4

Well I have read your post and after reading that I will first suggest you to connect your monitor with USB cable if you have tried connecting it with the help of the dongle. If you have connected with wire and then also you are facing the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your mouse.

As far as I know Logitech g700 mouse have USB wire connection and I will first suggest you to first try to connect your mouse with different USB port and after connecting it with different USB port check whether you are getting any help or not. if you are not facing any problem after connecting it with different USB port then problem is with your USB port and if you are facing same problem after connecting your mouse with different USB port also then you can try to solve this issue by reinstalling the mouse drivers. First you have to insert the drivers CD of your mouse and after that you have to install the mouse drivers and after that you have to restart the computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you not have the drivers CD then you have go to the official site of the Logitech and after that you have to download the drivers for the Logitech g700 mouse in your computer and after that you have to install that in your computer and after installing it in your computer check whether it makes any different or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you and your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

If you are using this mouse with wireless dongle then and if you have use any other wireless mouse in the past with your computer then I will suggest you that make sure that you have uninstalled all previous drivers and after that try to use the mouse with your computer.

Have you tried your mouse with any other computer? If you have not tried your Logitech g700 mouse with any other computer and then first connect it with any other computer and after that check whether you are having the same problem or not. if you get the same problem after that also then it is your mouse only which is causing the problem and you need to replace it.

There was similar problem with my Logitech MX5500 mouse also and after that I have tried to search the solution for it on the internet and after that I have also try to solve this problem by connecting it with other USB port but that doesn’t help me to solve this. Now after that I have disabled Legacy USB Support and after that my problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

Sometime this type of problem can be solved with the help of the Logitech connection utility. In my system I was having the similar problem and after that I have solved this issue by installing Logitech connection utility in my system. if you want to download the Logitech connection utility the n you have can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after that you have to install it in your computer and then turn off the computer and after that connect your Logitech g700 mouse and then star the computer. Now after starting the computer you will not face any issues and it will not freezes. You have to also make sure that your mouse is working properly and USB drivers are installed properly in your computer.

if you are facing the same problem after trying different tricks also then try to solve this issue by updating the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS your you will be able to use the mouse with your computer. To update the BIOS you have to download the BIOS update file from the internet and after downloading the BIOS update file you will be able to update the BIOS in your computer.

I have tried to solve this issue by trying all the solution which you have mentioned in your above post and after trying that also I am still having the same problem and when I have connected my mouse with other computer at that time it worked fine. I have also tried following solution.

Reinstalling the drivers but same result

Connecting with different USB port but same result

Updating the BIOS with no difference.

If anyone having the same issue and have solution then please help me.

I have gone through your above reply and I think there might be something wrong with your motherboard because you have mentioned in your post that your mouse is working properly with other computer and if your system is giving problem with this mouse only then there is possibility of has mouse incompatibility. If you are facing the same problem with other mouse also then you need to replace the motherboard.