Thread: cpu temperature rises while playing game in acer aspire as4750g

cpu temperature rises while playing game in acer aspire as4750g

Recently I have purchased an acer aspire as4750g laptop. I am very happy having it and it is working absolutely fine for me. I like playing games. I have noticed that whenever I am playing Dragon Age Origins game, the cpu temperature rises up goes to around 90 degree celcius. Is this normal? I want to know that is this temperature a safe temperature. I don’t use any cooler. Please tell me that will this high temperature cause problems to me in future or I should do something and cool the cpu little. I am confused. Please give me some suggestions regarding this. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    My system specifications are as follows:
    • i7 2630qm
    • nvidia geforce gt 540m
    • 4gb ram

Re: cpu temperature rises while playing game in acer aspire as4750g

Well as you have mentioned that you have i7 2630qm processor so I would like to say that such cpu’s have a maximum safe temperature of 100 degree celcius. Its k if this is the temperature. If the temperature rises, then your laptop will automatically get shut down. Intel processors are said to be very good processors as they care for themselves. As long as you are able to play your game properly till then there is no problem.

Well I assume that there is no problem. But still if you can then o would recommend you to go for some cooling components. You can go for Zalman NC3000S cooler. It will help you maintain the temperature and keep the cpu cooler.

Your laptop has the capability of cooling its components by itself. I don’t think that you should worry about anything. My cpu temperature too sometimes goes about 90 degree celcius but it’s ok. You need not worry. If you want then you can atleast adjust the speed of the fan? Go to the speed fan options in the control panel. You can go ahead and have a cooling pad if you want.

well as you are sayin that when you play the dragon age origin game, the temperature of your cpu rises upto 90 degree celcius. i would say that it is a safe temperature and you need not have to worry about the rise in temperature.