Thread: Need power supply unit for dim e520

Need power supply unit for dim e520

Recently I have purchased a Dell Dimension e520 desktop pc for home. My pc contains Intel e6700@2.66 processor with 5 GB of RAM with 305w dell psu. I have installed windows 7 operating system. Actually I like to play games on my pc. And recently I have found that my power supply unit is not much powerful. Many people have told me that I need to have a strong and powerful power supply unit. So I am looking for a power supply unit with 400 watts or greater than that. I want to invest one time and so I want to have the best. I would like to hear any suggestions regarding this issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Need power supply unit for dim e520

According to your configuration and your requirements I would suggest you to go for Corsair AX850 Power Supply unit. Actually it delivers outstanding equipment at a small price premium. Corsair AX850 power supply comes in a box that is 15.5 inches long. You get a 7 year warranty which is very good. T is absolutely noise free. So I would recommend you corsair power supply unit. It is very powerful and strong. You can get it from any hardware shop. You can also see Corsair HX620 620W Power Supply unit. Let me tell you that you have lots of options with you. So I would suggest you to think properly decide and compare all the units before buying one. . I think for more information related to 400 watts power supply units, you should search on google. So start googling on the internet.

I would suggest you to go for 400W Power Supply Xtech. It has a warranty of 1 year. It suits very well for your requirements.

Coolmax 400-W Power Supply would be good for you. It is compatible with your system. You can also opt for some thermaltake, Antec and OCZ etc. they have 400 watts.

I would suggest you to go for the corsair’s CMPSU – 750TX psu. As you have mentioned that you are a gamer and like to play games so I would tell you that go for this one. This psu is somewhat the best so far for gaming in my view.