Thread: How can i boot bios ,

How can i boot bios ,

Dear experts

if i dont have OS . how can i boot bios . and inculding if i have bios password . how can i install bios ? please teach me any experts . thanks .

Re: How can i boot bios ,

Well, even if you have not installed the operating system in your machine, you could easily get into the bios, first start your machine and then press del key or F12 key on your keyboard. If the cmos battery is removed for 5-10 minutes from your motherboard, then normally on some boards, the bios password gets resetted. In any case, can you tell us what is your full computer specifications?

Quote Originally Posted by t.j. View Post
    Well, even if you have not installed the operating system in your machine, you could easily get into the bios, first start your machine and then press del key or F12 key on your keyboard. If the cmos battery is removed for 5-10 minutes from your motherboard, then normally on some boards, the bios password gets resetted. In any case, can you tell us what is your full computer specifications?
    Thanks to reply me

i have to remove battery since 1 week . but no . still when i press F12 or Dell . need bios password .

(MODEL LG X110 )

THANKS

Look properly on the motherboard whether you can see the jumper settings. This jumpers have record for the bios password. Usually when you remove the cmos battery then the password disappears. I do not understand how that is not working in your system. The last thing you have to do if nothing happens is that you will have to flash your bios. You can download a bios update for the same and run the setup.

Hello I'm having the same problem, with the same laptop. What if there is not a jumper for the bios? what else can I try? I already remove the battery it did not work. it's a AMI Bios 686