Thread: No Onboard speaker on Gigabyte 880GM-USB3 rev 3.1

No Onboard speaker on Gigabyte 880GM-USB3 rev 3.1

I have got this motherboard few days back. I didn’t open it till yesterday. After opening the package I have noticed that there is no onboard speaker on top of that motherboard. Is this true or am I missing some? The conventional beep sound serves like an suggestion of completing post, devoid of it i must presently rely on the display.

Re: No Onboard speaker on Gigabyte 880GM-USB3 rev 3.1

Since I have a computer I always had the "speakers" and I think even before they had. This very basic micro speaker is connected to the motherboard through without dependence (via a form similar to the tiny boot files to allow the start via the on / off button), it is usually placed in front of the case, either on the interior facade is based on inner, or under the home cage of optical drives, floppy disks, hard disk, even with all of the LED housing.

So to answer the question more clearly, no it is not a new computer to have a speaker for diagnosis, it is even a rather archaic that it would be good to see disappear in favor of a system more meaningful to the user. If your PC does not present it as simply the case that your assembler used did not, probably for reasons of economy string. And if he has one but it does not work then it is not connected to it you will have the motherboard manual to determine the position of the connection if not explicitly marked on the card.

All computer not specially by the beep of demerge against you sure you have not integrated a sound card (mini jack) or on your motherboard then you should have a buzzer

If your PC does not present it as simply the case that your assembler used did not, probably for reasons of economy string. And if he has one but it does not work then it is not connected to it you will have the motherboard manual to determine the position of the connection if not explicitly marked on the card Speaker connected to the motherboard can be found between the metal case and the plastic front removes the facade of your tour and you will surely find the little speaker

I believe it is a extremely thoughtless and currency pinching pace toward stop the enclosure of a buzzer/beeper within the motherboard packaging. Numerous motherboard makrs have completed the identical except for the little pence it would charge to provide them it is certainly a dishonor since they are unquestionably a awfully helpful tool while unbecoming.