Thread: computer beeps continuously gigabyte ga-ma78lmt-s2

computer beeps continuously gigabyte ga-ma78lmt-s2

Hello friends I am using computer in which I am using gigabyte ga-ma78lmt-s2 motherboard and I have 4GB RAM in my computer and ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphic card in my computer. All the things were working perfectly in my computer but suddenly my computer has started giving me annoying issue. Now whenever I start my computer at that time computer beeps continuously and after that sometime computer restarts by its self and some time it works perfectly. This problem is annoying for me please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: computer beeps continuously gigabyte ga-ma78lmt-s2

It looks like RAM is causing this issue. If you are using 2 RAM sticks in your computer then first remove any one RAM stick from your computer and after that start the computer and then check whether same problem is coming or not. Do same thing after with another RAM also. if computer works properly after removing any of the RAM then you have to change the RAM and after that your problem will get solved.

Sometime due to BIOS also this type of problem can occur and that is why I would like to tell you that first download the updated BIOS files for your gigabyte ga-ma78lmt-s2 motherboard and after that update the BIOS and then check whether you are facing the same problem or not. I think after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved. Try this solution and let me know what the result is.

If you want to download the BIOS update file for your gigabyte ga-ma78lmt-s2 motherboard then you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After clicking here you have to download the latest BIOS version file.Now after downloading the BIOS update file you have to burn the bootable CD or DVD and after that update the BIOS. You can also update the BIOS by making the bootable USB flash drive. Now after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved and your computer will not beeps continuously. If you need any more help then let me know.

I will suggest you that you should first remove your graphic card from your computer and after removing it check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you do not get the same problem after removing the graphic card then there might be something wrong with your graphic card only. Put your graphic card in some other machine and check whether you are getting the same issue or not.