Thread: Failed to install bluetooth drivers for "PCI Simple Communications Controller" with ASUS P8P67 deluxe

Failed to install bluetooth drivers for "PCI Simple Communications Controller" with ASUS P8P67 deluxe

In my computer I have ASUS P8P67 deluxe motherboard in my computer and I was using windows vista operating system in my computer and after that I have upgrade my operating system with windows 7. Now after installing windows 7 operating system I have installed all the required drivers in my computer and after that I have noticed that in my device manger it is showing unknown device "PCI Simple Communications Controller" and after dong some research I came to know that it is showing because of the failed installation of Bluetooth drivers. Please help me to solve this issue.

re: Failed to install bluetooth drivers for "PCI Simple Communications Controller" with ASUS P8P67 deluxe

As you have said that due to Bluetooth drivers this problem is coming and according to me you should first open the device manger and after that you have to right click on the Bluetooth device option and after that you have to uninstall that drivers. Now after removing those drivers you have to restart the computer and after that you have to install the drivers again and after installing the drivers check whether you are having the same problem or not.

re: Failed to install bluetooth drivers for "PCI Simple Communications Controller" with ASUS P8P67 deluxe

Well I would like to tell you that if you are facing the same problem after reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers in your computer also then I think you have to first download the updated Bluetooth drivers for your ASUS P8P67 deluxe from internet and after that you have to install that drivers in your computer. Now after installing those drivers in your computer you will not get unknown device in message in your computer device manger. I hope this will help you.

If you want to download the Bluetooth drivers for your computer then you have to first click here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you have to first select the operating system in your computer and after selecting the operating system you have to click on the Bluetooth option and then download it. Now after downloading the drivers install it in your computer and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

Well as far as I know some this problem can also occur if you have not installed Intel Management Engine in your computer. if you have not installed Intel Management Engine in your computer then you have to install it first and after installing the Intel Management Engine you will not face any problem with your computer. I am suggesting you this idea because there was similar problem occurred in my problem and after that I get this idea from the Asus support. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Yes I also agree with the above post because Intel Management Engine is also appears with the PCI Simple Communications Controller name in device manager. If you want to install the Intel Management Engine in your computer then you can download it from the Intel official website. Now after downloading it install it in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

Well as you have said in your above post that I can solve this issue by installing Intel Management Engine in my computer and after reading that I have downloaded installing Intel Management Engine from its official website and after that I have installed in my computer and after doing that my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.