Thread: Adjust voltage by offset on MSI P67-GD65

Adjust voltage by offset on MSI P67-GD65

I was thinking about it would be helpful if there is an approach to regulate the voltage all the way through offset on top of MSI P67-GD65 motherboard? I'm at present using v1.8b6 edition of BIOS and can't come across this alternative. If voltage is set physically to any value except Auto it won't fall while CPU is inactive - with together EIST as well as C1E enabled.

Re: Adjust voltage by offset on MSI P67-GD65

I think that soon again I'm a long CMOS clear when I found a few good current settings. There already are so diverse, well-hidden sub-menus where some interesting settings are hidden (for example, the maximum multinationals for the turbo-mode) but no matter how I twist it, APS shows (at least according to the LEDs) have no effect. The behavior was with me both with the original bios 1.5 How well the now 1.87 Sun. The consumption of the system is already so extremely well, so there should not disturb me in the end too much. Know why it does not work but I will already.

That board is an excellent board, the bios that comes by default is 1.4 and is perfect, perfect. What is the problem? Well, is the first revision of the plate and it was somewhat limited the OC, the MSI have been taking several Beta versions and as clear changes are beta, are to test and once you see that it is working properly definitive’s, but until then spend time in that users account and manage their problems. I currently I have the 1.8b6 bios and it works perfect, I save changes, make me a very high oceanic and me if I want to run the raid and everything perfect. They have taken a more current review of the changes but for now until you take out an update with the Offset option or I won’t update it. I recommend a large plate to a very good price. Over time changes will be improved and enjoy a good product.

Offset voltage does not the world as well, since the system worked before with little CPU Ambient (components). May even bring in some power supplies acoustic disadvantages. The CPU is the voltage applied no matter if the modern C + States EIST, C1E be turned on. Offset is oversized. Boards with 12 .. 24 phases of interest to compensate for the losses of the components in IDLE. Nevertheless, you should at least run APS at default. If that is not so, one should "annoy" the support together.

My MSI P67A-GD65 apparently think it's the only one that came out bad, still keep my config Bios, Series brings 1.4, 1.7 and continues the same, and you change the jumper and CMOS clear, and nothing remains the same, it hangs when trying to save. The rest all is Ok. I have my SSD and the SATA2 Spinpoint and have not given me any problems EDIT, I take that back, you just reboot and I detected the Spinpoint SATA2 put in, I think the change to SATA3 morning, the OC, great. .

It is expected that the new board revisions will be equipped with the latest Intel ME firmware. When you have tried to "downgrade" the ME firmware, which version of MEUP utilities have you used since? As far as I understand it, so to speak, get any newer firmware version MEUP their own flash utility, which is equipped with a filtering function on the older ME firmware versions of it were "blacklisted" are. Please try it once with the files in the attached archive to see if a downgrade so that any works (older MEUP-utility version).