Thread: BIOS 8.3 for MSI 785GTM-E45 is not possible

BIOS 8.3 for MSI 785GTM-E45 is not possible

I was searching for BIOS 8.3 on MSI official site for MSI 785GTM-E45 motherboard. When I went for that page I got some Live Up Date Icons along with a download option for a manual but no files to Download. How could be this possible? However for my another MSI 785GM-E65, I have Downloaded the latest BIOS 2.4 right toward my Hard drive, right from my Browser. I don’t know how did this happen. But for my first motherboard I need dam file.

Re: BIOS 8.3 for MSI 785GTM-E45 is not possible

No, this is not secret, only it is in the models with the same board ID (MS-7549) many BIOS versions, sodas MSI chooses to do so, the task of picking out an appropriate BIOS version to perform better LiveUpdate to Let. Therefore one does without direct links. But since you already LiveUpdate (hopefully) do not want to, you copy the link given by me in the address bar of your browser and share it just the number in the BIOS to the designation of the next higher. If the BIOS is then available, you can download it so, as an example for the next released version 8.30

If it is not explicitly documented, that are supported by this BIOS update also supports 64-bit, which I would stay away. The MSI LiveUpdate4 supports 32bit 64bit as well. I use it even for my motherboard and am using Windows 7 64Bit. Should not be a problem. If the update fails in Windows, then the motherboard is gone. Therefore easily via LiveUpdate first download, unzip to go on a USB stick and into the bios, I think this BIOS is up to date and from there via USB flash drive to load the BIOS, so I'll do it anyway.

Depending on the motherboard bios and it's really easy. msi call in the m-flash option and is directly across the bios option find. One need only consider the flash file on the stick and flash meter run and choose the usb stick. genaures is necessary in the motherboard manual. I saw somewhere as a possible "solution" to one of the memory module out of it. I did and now I have a picture and can get into the BIOS. Of course I do want to use the second memory module.

Unlike other manufacturers, MSI relies on a fully web-based application, Live Update, which requires, however, the Internet Explorer browser version 5.0 or higher. The advantage of this choice is that this application can be installed and started by the local computer, or launched directly from the manufacturer's website. As with other tools to update, also the MSI not only allows you to update the bios but the motherboard drivers and utilities. For our purposes we will choose the button "Live BIOS". And as in the best traditions, the user is cautioned that the bios update is an operation to be performed with caution that hides certain dangers.

The utility provided by MSI, however, are two. The second, known as the MSI Live Monitor, allows you to keep track of updates to automatic also available. This software installs an icon near the Windows clock and allows you to start your search for updates manually in the bios, drivers and utilities.

As soon as was possible, MSI has also confirmed that a BIOS update will launch several of its motherboards with AMD Chipsets 800-Series to Support Upcoming AMD Bulldozer in 32nm and based on the AM3 socket. On their own, MSI will support users who want compatibility with socket AM3 + with MSI M-Flash tool that will support the current BIOS and update motherboard with the new. So I searched everywhere for BIOS update for mi\y PC, but have found nothing. I've also read through diverse tips, but are all based out, which can be downloaded from the site of the manufacturer or an executable file (e.g. zip) archive with the latest BIOS for his machine. These things I have but not be found.