Thread: AM3+ CPU support on MSI 870A-G54

AM3+ CPU support on MSI 870A-G54

I am looking to purchase the AM3 board which is having support for the Am3+. Well I don’t know what should I do whether I get the MSI 870A-G54 or should I go for the BIOS upgrade. Let me know if you are having any useful information to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: AM3+ CPU support on MSI 870A-G54

Well in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should purchase the motherboard if you really wanted over here. however as far as flashing of the BIOS is concerned I am suggesting that you should simply wait till the relevant BIOS is get released by the developer of the motherboard. You should take care of the thing that is you should plug the AM3+ CPU when you are supposed to flash the BIOS.

I have purchased the above mentioned motherboard and it did not seems to be working at all. I have got the 2 short beeps with one of the memory module which I am having. I am getting black screen and couple of short beeps. I don’t figure out whether there is an issue with the BIOS? Or memory module? Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me to figure out the issue.

I let you know that I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. After doing lots of research work I have managed to fix the issue which I you have already mentioned over here. you should simply disconnect the power fan and then you should reconnect the same with the power cable of the device of yours. once I have done the above mentioned stud I have managed to boot the computer of mine. So try the thing which I have mentioned over and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should simply contact the technical support team of the motherboard manufacturer and look for the further assistance. They will work on the entire situation and let you know about the possible solution which you can try. I am hoping that the technical support team will help you to resolve the issue of yours.

Thanks buddies for the providing the possible solutions over here. after reading all the post of yours I have figured out the entire thing over here. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have mentioned over here. thanks a lot for the time and understanding of yours. I will contact the technical support team of the motherboard manufacture and let you know about what they have told me to resolve the issue over here.