Thread: Unable to Overclock msi p67A-gd65-b3, cpuid stuck @43

Unable to Overclock msi p67A-gd65-b3, cpuid stuck @43

I am a new owner of a P67A-GD65-B3 and ES 2600K Intel processor. I am running the new BIOS from MSI's site, dated 06/11/2011. I'm overclocking and set the multiplier to 48 and BCLK to 104. The BIOS is showing that I'm running at 5.00 MHz, but all applications that use windows seven, as AIDA64 CPUID display a multiplier of 43. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what this is? I appreciate any help you can provide.
    Specifications:
    CPU 2600k ES
    Multiplier 48
    BCLK 104
    Vcore 1.5
    CPU IO 1.12
    System Agent 1.25

Re: Unable to Overclock msi p67A-gd65-b3, cpuid stuck @43

Open CPU-Z and start early 95. The manifold should vary depending on the load. I'm just giving some tips on its configuration. 1.5 V in a 24 / 7 is not ideal. The generally accepted maximum continuous VCore is about 1.4 V. Deterioration of the CPU may be the result if you run over it. I reflashed the bios I cannot adjust my BCLK all change, but it automatically goes back to 100. Is there a procedure you can follow to ensure both the primary and backup bios are sealed?

When I turn switch the PC locks spread range. Something must have gotten altered form, but I have reflashed. Another weird thing is I downloaded the tool to try to MSIHQ USB flash two, but it says that I have a message indicating that the MSI motherboard not detected. Although I'm running good control center and MSI has not detected any rouge device in device manager. Beta bios I thought I saw on this site, but can not seem to find. Is it possible that the motherboard has two versions of the bios? How do I make sure I can flash both?

Possible, but may be remote, software may be having a problem properly reading your CPU is an engineering sample. To my knowledge there is no way to update the BIOS to support user level. The link to the sticky thread may have some useful information. I know that refers to the downloadable pdf how everything works. V. Long-term recommended CPU is recognized as s. 1.400v 'The CPU seems to vary greatly in what stable running within that limit. Setting back above 100, according to the reviews you read, have expressed concern early hardware failure. It would be rare for a CPU running a single 5.0 s 1.400v stable "or less. From 2600K two here, one will do 4.6 and 4.8 with the other voltage equal to or less than 1.400v s." Last version of BIOS 1 C is the last. In Jack yarn beta BIOS, no new beta series was observed.

That is not usual to lock on. You do not want to see the LED light on the BIOS. That means that the primary has failed, and a solid LED indicates that both the BIOS has not been achieved, and then you have a board of brick. I realized for 100% full CMOS clear, not only the power cord must be removed from the PSU, but the battery needs to be removed by such a time. I have the answer after doing research on the Internet, so I shared with you.

How I can eliminate this state of brick? Does this mean that the board is a hose? Do I clear CMOS procedure, but also removing the battery. I tried using the MSI HQ USB Flasher tool, but I get a message that the card is not compatible even though I'm running the control center software. Any idea what might be in poor condition in the operating system tool for thinking that? Does this also why the multiplier is not going over 43 in the operating system or am I using a chip is 2600K?

I received my MSI motherboard and back is exactly the same board as it has done exactly the same serial number. I put everything back and the Board is acting the same way. I can change the multiplier to 50 and adjusting to 1.35 vcore and runs stable at around 40 ยบ C is not so bad. The trouble is I cannot adjust BCLK or disable Spread Spectrum. If I do so, then the BIOS freeze. In addition, the operating system reflects only a multiplier of 43 using the control center, CPUID, or intelligence tool. I have also formatted my hard drive and reinstall windows 7 because I was trying to use flash utility to create bootable USB USB memory, but I get a message that I'm not running an MSI MB. I look in device manager and no unauthorized devices.