Thread: My PC with MSI 770-g45 blacking out

My PC with MSI 770-g45 blacking out

Last month I bought a MSI 770-G45, and my PC is: Athlon X4 II 630-2 2 GB RAM bus kingstone 1600 - Gainward GS 550TI - OCZ 500W My problem is that when you copy something from a hard drive to another, or in most cases playing 3D games like Crysis 2, PES 11, my PC suddenly go to a blackout, like you are trying to enter a sleep mode but not hibernate, I know that there is no problem the CPU or power supply or VGA as the CPU and power supply is working well until I got the G45 board, and VGA, and is new and the old man was doing the same, so the problem is on the board, is my model of rams "KHX1600C9AD3B1/2G." I have flashed the BIOS to the latest version through auto update, please help me, since you cannot enjoy any game, my PC randomly blackout me after the amount of playing time, and is started normal until you turn it off for 5 minutes.

Re: My PC with MSI 770-g45 blacking out

Only way to find out is to replace and see if it is fixed. It could be anything that can cause an emergency stop. That can be: overheating CPU, video card overheating and power supply. As the copy of data is not a task for CPU intensive, but it takes more power from the power supply. And the game is a huge undertaking; it also has more power supply. I do believe that the problem could be there. Antec is telling his split rail, and then you never know what you get, as such, does not recommend them. I would look around to find a better source of food for that amount of money.

Install or uninstall the PPP, the mouse freezes for a second, or move, but at low speeds, as if responding slowly to my mouse movement, and spent a time when I was setting up windows and hung on the pc, and had to restart, and another thing, is not just blackout the games, but sometimes when I'm trying to change the desk top game (ALT + TAP), I think that with all So, I personally support the theory of change PSU.

More like a memory problem. Have you tried clearing the CMOS and run a memory stick to see what happens? Have you tried to do the work of memory in 1600? This can cause this too, like the memory controller is just 1,333 certificates and if it gets into the grooves of evil, even to 1066. Ergo, use a stick and clear the CMOS and see what happens. In my opinion this will solve your problem once and for all.

1333 is compatible with memory cards, but AMD is typical BIOS Design Guide where they tell you it's 2 ranks per channel, which means a double-sided stick per channel at high speed. You may be lucky if you can run four with 1333, but can also cause freezes and crashes. They start with a stick just to see what happens. Just add another stick after a few hours of play and make sure it is in the other channel. Check with CPU-z if you say you are running dual channel. And as you use large memory sticks, make sure the command rate is set at 2T. Please turn off the DOT, in any case, since it is the overclocking, we want stability first.

I did what you said the games with a stick, like; maybe it is a hard disk problem? Because only the gaming experience, while this or copy from the hard drive could be a sata problem? I'm tired of this problem, just bought Contac 29, is a CPU cooler, my CPU goes over 45 * in games, systems temp 42 *, 72* vga temporary, could be incompatible with the motherboard ram mother or the cpu? If there is something wrong with them, pointing to me! Thank you all for how he tried to help, but it is actually my last resort, I cannot do anything with this problem.

I use the Antec 200 for my H55 set and is a good case for the price. The two front fans are less important than the next fan when running a high end GPU. With 2 or 3 hard drives installed, not most of the airflow created by the two front fans actually creates a smooth airflow through the case. Too many obstructions caused by hard disk drives. The upper exhaust fans to extract, move air through the front, anyway. The front fan was installed, but removed again, because temperatures did not improve. It remains an efficient case though.