Thread: Compatibility question with msi K9ngm4 motherboard

Compatibility question with msi K9ngm4 motherboard

I want some hint over the compability of the motherboard msi K9ngm4 and I want to know about this, I just got it some days ago and suddenly my pci express 2 stopped working and I have got a problem with it and after some days suddenly I got a problem with the sound card that stopped working and with this mother board I have been running amd 4200+ x2 and is it a problem can anyone tell me that?

re: Compatibility question with msi K9ngm4 motherboard

Hello friend I think you can get this check with the tool available on the MSI genuine site and it would be clearly suggesting you with that and I think you should know about that tool it is very important and it does helps a lot and before buying any product you can jus check it over there and solve your problem that would be the best choice anything you have been planning to buy can be tested with that compability test and the problem would be solved so do that and check it out.

Well what I can think of is AM3 MB's do not support the older AM2 CPU's and this is the final thing I have gone through with this and I think I am sure with this you cant use them together and that’s where you are facing the problem just change them quickly as possible and yes make use of the tool been provided by the MSI and get the comp ability test from there that would be helping you a lot. Try that out and I am sure you would find it interesting.

I don’t know much about this but I think it would be surely supporting and there is no problem with it and I think they can be used together you should not face any problem with them. I have been wondering that why would they not support each other ya that may be the case that if you are having a older version msi K9ngm4 motherboard then it wount be supporting but if you have got the new one which has been published then you can get them working for sure.

I think they don't work together you need to get some other processor and that's a right question been asked by some of this guys that why don't you check it before you get them you can use other tools to check them out and this would be helping you i have been using the MSI tools always and have found it very help full always and it has been working always so i think this would be helping you too and you need to try this.