Thread: Unable to upgrade RAM on MSI MS-7388

Unable to upgrade RAM on MSI MS-7388

Well I am having an issue with the MSI MS-7388 motherboard which I have installed on the computer of mine. I am getting an issue while installing RAM on the motherboard. After installing the RAM I have booted the system and there was no screen and I got three beeps again and again. I am scared and cant figure out what is wrong with the system of mine. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to upgrade RAM on MSI MS-7388

I cannot figure out the root cause of the problem before I knowing following information. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? which version of the BIOS do you have installed? Let me know if you are aware of any other information which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the RAM slot or it could be possible that the CPU which you have installed on the system might need for reseating. Make sure that you have inserted the RAM stick properly on the motherboard of yours. I am suspecting that the above mentioned issue might be happening because of the loosely installed RAM stick.

Have you installed the latest version of BIOS on the motherboard? If your answer is no than I am suggesting that you should install the latest version of the BIOS on the motherboard of yours. you can get the latest version of the BIOS from the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and see for the latest version of the BIOS. Once you have found the same you should download and install the same on the motherboard of yours. you should be really careful while installing the BIOS on the motherboard.

Well have you tried with any other PSU? I am suspecting that the issue which you are getting is happening because of the weak PSU. You should get the powerful PSU and see whether it is working or not. Also you can try to fix the matter of yours by simply using another CPU. Once you have done the same Let me know if you are having any query which should be solved so that you will be able to make the thing working for you.

I am suspecting that there is a technical issue with motherboard which you have mentioned over here. i think you should simply contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. the technical support team of MSI will let you know about the possible solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours. so let me know whether you have managed to resolve the matter and so that the users of this particular forum will fix the matter of yours.