Thread: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ temperatures is lower than expected in Windows 7

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ temperatures is lower than expected in Windows 7

I have a Athlon 64 X2 5600+ at 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR-2 800 memory, Geforce GT240 1GB video card and windows 7 OS installed on this system. Whne I check the temp in the BIOS then it will be indicate it as between 44c and 48c. I check its idle temp and then I realize that this will be the lower than expected. This is the stage where I want information which help to maintain the temp of the Cpu. Then help me to do this task. Thanks in advance.

Re: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ temperatures is lower than expected in Windows 7

This is happen using the temp monitoring program. You need to download and then install this program onto your windows 7 system. This will be help to solve this problem. Hence try this and it would be helpful to you for solving this problem. The program really helpful to perform the temp monitoring task evens any other program or the application running. Hence I suggest you to use this program and it will be work to solve the problem.

Digital Thermal Sensors is also the other program that help to perform the same kind of task onto this system. The DTS sensors thus are much closer to the hot spots now, and they can track temperature quicker and more accurate. It really well support and as per mentioning the temp is to be nearly accurate of the actual stage. You can view its information on the official site and it doesn’t have any problem on windows 7.

Yep, this DTS is the best and it will be provide the environment that help to monitor the system temp. The other thing related to this issue is to be the system will be drcrease the temp sometime and this is to be done by the heatsink as well as the CPU FAN. This are the two components that always try to keep the processor temp as lower as possible. This processor can’t give any problem if the temp will be not goes to the lower than minus 2 degrees.

This is the minimum temp of the system and the processor will not give any problem if it is in the particular range. Hence I suggest you to use this and it will be best for your system. Then try this and it will be work well without giving any problem. You can monitor the CPU temp using this temp monitoring program. It works nicely on the windows 7 and this will not present by default on the windows 7.

Real Temp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all the Intel as well as the AMD system. This will be work well and it can’t give any kind of problem. Hence I suggest you to first download and install this program on the system and then perform the temp monitoring task using the manual of the software. This is the best that will be work to fix the problem of this system. The real time is specially designed for the Intel but it also work on the AMD processor.