Thread: Mouse, keyboard and monitor stopped working some time with MSI 890FXA-GD65

Mouse, keyboard and monitor stopped working some time with MSI 890FXA-GD65

There is one annoying problem occurred in my computer. Now whenever I play any game in my computer a that time it works fine for one to two hours and after that my monitor, keyboard and mouse suddenly gets stopped working and after that I have to do force restart my computer. Is this problem is related with hardware or something else causing this problem.

Re: Mouse, keyboard and monitor stopped working some time with MSI 890FXA-GD65

You are facing this problem with any specific game or your computer is behaving same with all the games in your computer. if you are facing this problem with any specific game then I think you have to reinstall that game and if you have are facing the same problem with all the game then some hardware causing this issue. If you can provide full specification of your computer then it will be helpful for me to give you proper solution.

No matter which game I play this problem comes randomly and It is very frustrating for me. In my computer I have MSI 890FXA-GD65 motherboard and processor is AMD Phenom II X4. I have 4Gx2 G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 in my computer and I am using VisionTek Radeon HD 5670 1GB graphic card with ZALMAN CPU cooler in my computer. for storage I use western digital Caviar Black 500GB hard drive.

After looking at your post I will suggest you that you should try to solve this problem by changing the RAM frequency from your BIOS setting. If your RAN frequency is set to 1600MHZ then you have to change it to 1333MHX and after changing the RAM frequency you have to save the BIOS setting and then check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope you will be able to solve the problem by trying this solution in your computer.

Yes I also think that because of the RAM stick in your computer this problem is occurring. Open your cabinet and remove any one RAM stick and after removing the RAM stick you have to check whether you are getting the same problem. you have to check both of the RAM are working properly or not. if you find the same problem with any of the RAM then you have to replace that RAM stick. Try this trick and then let me know what the result is.

I have tried to fix this issue by doing the changing the RAM frequency setting in from BIOS setting and after changing the RAM frequency I have save the BIOS setting and then start the computer and when ni start playing the game at that time also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also checked my both the RAM abd both are working properly. My graphic card is also ok. Please tell me is this problem is related to BIOS?

You can solve this issue by updating the BIOS version in your computer. First you have to download the BIOS update file from the internet and after that update the BIOS and if that idea does not help you to solve this issue then you have to contact the MSI support and there you have to ask about this issue. I hope they will give you better solution.