Thread: AMD Phenom II x4 955 system freezing after updating BIOS

AMD Phenom II x4 955 system freezing after updating BIOS

Last month I buy this system which holds the AMD Phenom II x4 955 processor that will be help to execute the instruction on the system. Now when I run specific application on this system then it gives the freezing up problem. I mean the system can’t able to do anything. This is to be happen because I try to do the BIOS update task. Hence I need the way that helps to fix this problem. Any help for solving this problem will be appreciating.

Re: AMD Phenom II x4 955 system freezing after updating BIOS

I think you have not properly done this BIOS update task on the system and hence this will be makes the problem. Then I suggest you to first do the basic way that help to fix this problem. In that case, you need to perform the BIOS update task. This will be help to fix this problem. I suggest you to use this basic way and it will be done easily by unplug and plug this CMOS battery. It solves your problem. Try this and see what happen on it.

The other way is to be again try to do the BIOS update task on this system. This will be help to insert the missing files on the BIOS. It will be works to set the setting of the CMOS. Hence I suggest you to first read the manual and then perform this BIOS update task on your system. Using the BIOS update you can then set the CMOS setting properly and in the result, it can be help to remove the problem which arrives onto it.

The other way is to be use the basic structure that helps to fix this problem. You need to first realize that which is the problem that will be makes the freezing condition. You can find this problem using the manual of the processor. The best thing is to be you need to first check that the OS will be work correctly or not. If this will be not work well then you need to perform the OS update task on it. This will be help to fix the problem.

I might be thinking that this is not the OS issue. Because sometimes it happens that the processor wouldn’t work well because there will be lot of heat arrives on this system. Then I suggest you to perform the task that will be help to reduce the generated heat of the processor. You can do this task using the heatsink and the CPU FAN of this system. This will be help a lot for removing such overheating problem. Then use it and solve your problem.

In some rare case this solution will be useful. In this case, if the OS will not be work well then we need to perform the OS reinstallation task. In that case, we need the bootable OS disk. Using this disk you need to perform the OS uninstall task. Then use such thing and it will be help to fix this problem. The best way is to be use the reinstallation method and in that perform the format OS drive. Then install OS on this drive. It solves your problem.