Thread: Blue Screen of Death occurs on AMD PHENOM II X6 1100T

Blue Screen of Death occurs on AMD PHENOM II X6 1100T

I am running a AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 6 core processor on a Asus M3A32-MVP DELUXE motherboard. Before this processor the system works perfect but for the system improvement point of view I decided to install the AMD PHENOM II X6 1100T processor on it. Then I done this task but when I start the system then it give the problem. The Blue Screen of Death arrives on it. Please help me to remove this BSOD problem. Thanks.

Re: Blue Screen of Death occurs on AMD PHENOM II X6 1100T

There is an different way that help to detect the actual problem of the system. Sometimes it could be possible that this happen because the processor faced the overheating problem. In this case, if your stock AMD CPU cooler fan reaches 6800 RPM's on booting time then I am sure it is temp issue. In this case, we need to add the extra CPU FAN onto this system. This will be help to avoid such kind of problem. Hence I suggest you to use such kind of help and it will be help to keep the temp as cool and in the result, system works perfect.

You can also view that the temp of the CPU using the BIOS. This is the best way and I also experienced that this happen because the temp goes higher stage. Hence we need to use either CPU FAN as well as necessary to add the compatible heatsink on this system. Then I suggest you to use this both the component concept and try to decrease the system processor temp. it will be work and the BSOD problem might be removed.

If this is not the problem of the temp then I think you need to make sure that the processor will be properly installed on this system or not. This will be help to understand and then fix the actual problem. Sometimes user directly put the processor on the slot of motherboard. But we need to follow the accurate process that helps to works the processor properly. Hence I suggest you to just use the proper CPU installation process and it will be help to fix this trouble.

The BSOD will be arrives on the system if the system can’t able to detect the newly installed components on this system. In this case, the processor is to be the new component and hence I hope this processor has not been makes problem on the other different system. If it works fine on the other system then I suggest you to check the motherboard and the processor compatibility issue. This will be help to find and solve the problem.

It quit be possible in some rare case, that the RAM of the system can’t be able to load the OS on its memory slot. In such case, you need to first check that all the components of the system will be connected properly. Then for doing this task you need to insert the RAM into the system properly. This will be help to fix the problem. The BSOD is to be arrives if it can’t able to properly connect the processor, motherboard and the RAM to each other. Then try this and check the problem.

I have the same motherboard as you and I know that ASUS has patches for the bios (called "flashing" the bios) in order to run newer processors on older motherboards. Here is the link for your motherboard http://usa.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD...xeWiFiAP/#CPUS. Find your cpu on the list (IMPORTANT: Make sure you download the correct bios for the cpu that you have or it could make your motherboard unusable aka "dead board" :O ) Look up online how to properly flash your motherboard. It's fairly straightforward. You will have to put a different cpu in the motherboard in order for it to run so that you can flash the bios. Also, make sure that your power supply plug for the cpu has four pins instead of the standard two pins with dual core cpus. You should also make sure that your power supply is strong enough to run that 6 core beast. I hope this was useful information.