Thread: AMD Athlon 64 3800+ or AMD Opteron 270-which is more powerful?

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ or AMD Opteron 270-which is more powerful?

Last one year I have work on the AMD based processor and hence I always like to use this AMD processor. Now here I want to take the decision between this two processor and then are AMD Athlon 64 3800+ and AMD Opteron 270. I hope many users have already use this processor then please share your own experience related to this issue. Any type of help regarding this issue will be appreciates.

Re: AMD Athlon 64 3800+ or AMD Opteron 270-which is more powerful?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 is an Dual-Core processor that will be capable to execute the multiple instruction at the same time. It contains the 200/2000 MHz clock speed. It has been leading the dual core performance race when it comes to gaming and raw performance levels. This processor Support Hyper-Transport technology. Then use this and it will be help to solve the problem related to the speed and the performance.

The dual Opteron 270s will show no improvement if the software can't use more than two threads simultaneously. It really doesn't run any "slower" than the single core chips. For the gaming purpose this is the best processor. When we try to play the video game then the system has to be necessary to run the multiple instruction at the same time and the Opteron 270s processor will be do this task easily.

The view you mentioned related to this processor is indicate that this is the best processor but I want to mention that the other processors features and the specification. This is a dual-core processor running at 2GHz with 512K of L2 cache per core. AMD also makes several models of Athlon 64 X2 that have only 512K of L2 cache. These modules are really helpful to make the system execution speed as the best. Hence buy this and it will be best for you.

At $354, the X2 3800+ isn't exactly cheap, but the AMD Opteron 270 processor has to be contains the similar kind of price. Hence there will be no price issue with this processor. I think the main point here is that the compatibility. User need to just perform the compatibility task checking onto this system. This is the best that will be provide the way to choose the best compatible processor for your system. The motherboard plays important role in this field.

AMD Opteron Processor 270 (2.01 GHz) is a dual core and is socket 940 and it supports 64bit. This is the best thing of this processor. This processor will be capable to run the high configuration based video game. If you want to play the online game within quick access facility then this is the best processor. The processor has to be really suitable to execute the instruction in the quick time period. then use this and it will be best for you.

If you are looking for more power but you want to keep a low server price, the AMD Athlon 64 3800+ processor is the best choice for you. It will not generate any kind of problem such as overheating and the rest of the features will be indicate that the processor is to be suitable for the motherboard. You need to buy this processor. I also use this processor since last three month and it never frees up at any time.