Thread: Need AMD 800 chipset series motherboard with USB 3.0

Need AMD 800 chipset series motherboard with USB 3.0

I really wait for this AMD 800 chipset series with USB 3.0 combination. I hope there might be something available and if anyone knows the information related to this then please share your own information. It will be really helpful to me for using this concept in my system. I hope many user will be use motherboard that contains this facility. Then please share your experience about this motherboard. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need AMD 800 chipset series motherboard with USB 3.0

The 890FXA-UD5 motherboard is to be providing such kind of facility by default. You don’t need to do the extra work on this motherboard. It also featuring the world’s first USB 3.0 logo qualified host controller as of NEC Electronics and the chipset present on this motherboard is to be AMD 800 series. Then buy this motherboard if you really want such type of combination onto your system. GIGABYTE 333 onboard acceleration facility also present on this mobo.

The AMD 800 chipset series is a set of chipsets developed by AMD, released in 2009. Recently there are three different chipset series available which will be also compatible to work with the USB 3.0 version. This chipset are 890FX, 880G, and 870. This all are to be work well on the AMD motherboard. The 880G and 890GX have integrated graphics (IGP) that carry hardware video playback speeding up at dissimilar stage.

The AMD 880G Chipset with ATI Radeon HD 4250 Graphics enables an exceptionally power-efficient platform at an incredible value. It helps to build your video games of the system seem attractive with speedy graphics that support Microsoft DirectX 10.1. The USB 3.0 port has been work well with this chipset. Hence I suggest you to use this and it will be help to you for solving the problem relates to this system.

AMD 890GX Chipset has been work with SATA 6G and it would be help to just coordinate with the latest USB 3.0 port. Hence I suggest you to use such kind of things and it will be help to you for solving the problem related to this issue. Their graphics performance has been top notch for the past few years, and its features a 6-port SATA 6 Gb/s RAID controller, neither Intel nor AMD have USB 3.0 integrated. This is the best for you.

I did have a feeling that 890FXA-GD70 and GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard has to be contain this kind of facility. Hence I suggest you to use such kind of motherboard and it would be helpful to you for solving the problem. The chipset available on this both the motherboard has to be 800 series and It will be help to you for solving the graphics problem. The other things are to be USB 3.0 port also available on it. Then buy any of this motherboard.

SATA3 is the best but it will be not compatible with the native USB3 port. Yes, there is an inbuilt USB 3.0 port available on it but it will be make the problem. Hence I suggest you to first confirm that the USB 3.0 port really work with this system or not. Then buy this product. This will be necessary and it will be help to build the system with the best compatible components based motherboard. Then buy and use this on your system.